I miss you

Charlie's POV:

We drove to the airport and I hardly said a word,Leo was snapchatting people and listening to music. Antonio was driving and mum and Vic were talking to each other.

I couldn't help but feel so gulity for leaving Lydia,what if she does something stupid? Or if her mum hurts her? I know her brother Calum is there but I just felt guilty for leaving her.

After about an hour of traveling in the car we arrived at the airport and got our cases out of the car,we then went through security and all that jazz and had 1hour and 30 minutes until our flight.

"Whatcha wanna do buddy?" Leo asked trying to cheer me up.

"Dunno" I said shrugging

"Ohh come on! I know you miss Lydia but I promise she'll be fine. She would want you to enjoy yourself" Leo said rubbing my back.

I nodded and stood up

"Costa?" I asked him while smirking

"Costa." Leo said smirking and we ran to Costa.

Lydia's POV:

I walked into the house and went straight up to my room,I lay on my bed and cried.

It was now 1:00pm and I was bored so I decided to go out for a walk.

I put on some leggings,Charlie's hoodie & some Nike's and grabbed my phone & earphones.

I walked downstairs and out the door,I didn't really know where I was going, I just carried on walking.

My phone then buzzed and I had a message off Charlie,which made me smile so much.

*1 message from Charlie*

"I miss you so so much I'm getting ready to board the plane so I'll text you when I'm there,I love you"

*To:Charlie*

"I miss you so so much too Okay have fun and be safe,I love you so much more❤❤"

A tear slowly fell down my cheek and I decided I needed to go home as it started to get late.

I climbed down from the mountain I was stood on and walked back to the house. I opened the door but wasn't greeted by my mothers horrible voice?

I quietly checked in all the rooms but no sign of her? I then walked upstairs and checked all the rooms,nothing.

Where the hell was she?

I knocked on Calum's door and entered

"What's wrong?" He asked looking up from the Xbox

"Where's mum?" I asked

"Oh she went down the pub" he said looking concerned

"Okay" I sighed while leaving his room and walking into my room.

I layer back on my bed and scrolled through Instagram & Twitter,I then decided to go into the shower.

After about 20-30 minutes in the shower I got out and got changed and watched some YouTube videos.