Hospital

Charlie's POV:

I arrived at school like usual and walked into form and took my seat like I normally did but I didn't see Lydia walk in?

Yes we broke up but that didn't mean I still didn't love or care for her.

Maybe she was just running late? May be she went to see a teacher during form?

It was now lunch time and Lydia still wasn't in school,where was she?

I had a new girlfriend called "Masiy" she was nice and everything but she wasn't Lydia. Yes I know she can't really be like Lydia but Maisy was always on edge with me,she always got jealous,she always was too clingy.
None of my friends really liked Maisy and my feelings had gone for her and I just wanted Lydia back but I guess I wasn't getting her back after what happened.

*3:00pm*

As Lydia hadn't been in all day I decided to text her,I sent her endless messages and snapchats but still no reply. Oh no,all I could think of was the worst.

As I had Calum's number I texted him asking if Lydia was okay

He replied with

You might wanna come to the hospital x

What? Why?

I quickly got a bus to the hospital and raced up the corridor, I asked the lady at the reception and she told me what room to go to.

I quietly walked in and Calum was sat next to Lydia,her body was pale with black & blue bruises spread over it,she had a huge lump on her head and a few little cuts.

I was so shocked at the state she was in!

"Who done this?" I asked Calum

He shot an evil glare at me and his eyes were bloodshot

"Our stupid witch of a mother and her stupid boyfriend" he said with anger in his voice.

I stepped closer and sat at the end of the bed and stared at her for five minutes or so.

"Why are you here?" Calum asked to break the silence

"Look listen Cal,I know I was a dick to Lydia but honestly I don't know what I was doing breaking up with her! She's the best thing that ever happened to me!" I whispered so I wouldn't wake up.

Lydia's POV:

"Look listen Cal,I know I was a dick to Lydia but honestly I don't know what I was doing breaking up with her! She's the best thing that ever happened to me!" Charlie said

"No no Charl you wasn't" I whispered my words out

"You're awake!!" My brother cheered "I'll give you two some time alone" he said getting up and walking out.

Charlie then came and sat in the seat Cal (my brother) was in.

"Lydia..I'm sorry. I love you,I've missed you so much and I just don't know what I was thinking when I finished with you! You've made me so happy and I've just been so lost without you! Please forgive me?" Charlie said

I nodded and he kissed me,that's when Charlie's girlfriend burst into the room. Her face was caked in orange foundation,her eyebrows took up most of her face,her cheeks were red with blusher and her eyelashes were clumped with mascara.

"Charlie!" She shouted at him

"Were finished Maisy,I didn't have feelings for you anyway!" He shouted back.

After all of that died down and Maisy got chucked out of the hospital for 'rude behavior' I asked where my mum was.

"Why do you want to know? Look what she's done to you Lydia" Charlie said shocked

"I know but I just want to know where she is" I said

Then Calum walked in and explained that mum had been taken into rehab and her boyfriend had been put into jail.

"When will she be out?" I asked

"Hmm it'll be a few months yet kiddo" he replied while tapping my shoulder.