Cuts & Brusies

Lydia's POV:

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling,my phone still getting spammed with calls & messages off Charlie.

I looked around my room when something caught my eye,I squinted my eyes and noticed it was a sharpener. I scrambled over to it and managed to break the razor out of the sharpener.

I sat with my back against the door and dragged the razor along my arm a few times,that's when the front door slammed shut and I heard Calum call me.

I quickly pulled my sleeve down and dried my eyes,I climbed up on my bed and hid the razor.

Calum walked in and frowned at me a bit as he could see I was upset

"What's wrong?" He asked

That's when I burst into tears again

"Its C-Charlie w-we broke u-up" i cried into his jacket

"Ohh I'm sure you'll sort things out soon,you both have such a strong friendship" Calum said while stroking my hair.

Charlie's POV:

Weeks had past and me & Lydia hadn't spoke to each other,I would occasionally smile at her in the hallway at school but it was like she had to force a smile out when she seen me.

Lydia's POV:

I came home on a Friday afternoon where my mum and her new boyfriend would sit there and wait for me to come home so they could beat me.

I quietly walked through the door when my witch of a mother called me. She pulled my hair and threw me to the floor,then her & her pathetic boyfriend started to kick me. After about 15 minutes of kicking me,punching me,throwing things at me they finally stopped and sat and laughed.

Calum wasn't home from collage yet so he couldn't stop them from hurting me.

I staggered up to my bedroom and my weak body flopped onto my bed that's when everything went black.