At The Pool

Lydia's POV:

We arrived at the swimming pool and Brooke met her friends there.

Karen took Brooke into a cubicle and Brooke's friends went into cubicles with their mothers.

Me & Charlie went I cubicles next door to each other.

I took off my clothes and put on my bikini,I looked in the mirror. God I hate my figure.

I then stared at my arms as the cold breeze lightly swept across my arms making me cringe a little.

I can't got out there looking like this,everyone will notice my arms straight away I thought.

I was swept out of my thoughts while Charlie peeped his head under the cubicle door.

"Are you alright?" He asked with his head squished against the floor and the bottom of the door.

I giggled a bit at the way Charlie was laying there on the floor;

"Yes I'm fine" I laughed

"Let's go then" he said climbing back up and I opened the door.

We put our stuff into the same locker and I put the key around my ankle.

Charlie's POV:

As we were putting our stuff into the locker I seen scratches on Lydia's arm.

I didn't really want to ask her about it but why didn't she tell me? Did she trust me?

Lydia's POV:

We walked out to the pool and I gave a little gulp,I started to panick a bit.

"Come on Lydia!" Brooke giggled from inside the pool

"Okayyy" I fake smiled while slowly walking down the steps.

I got into the water and held my breath that's when I quickly shoved my arm under the water and let out a little yelp.

"Are you alright?" Charlie asked concerned

"Yep" I replied trying to catch my breath but Charlie knew I was lying.

After a while in the pool I decided it was time to get out as I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I'm going to get changed" I said to Charlie while trying to catch up with him.

He nodded and I got out to get changed.

I walked to our locker and grabbed my stuff I went to look for a cubicle.
I closed the door and sat down,I gave a little sigh as I sat down.

"Are you okay?" A voice whispered.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Open the door" they said

I slowly opened the cubicle door and Charlie stood there looking at me with his big blue eyes.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" He frowned

"Nothing Charlie I'm fine" I said while fake smiling

He nodded and got his stuff and got changed.

The whole car journey Charlie hardly said one word to me. We got out the car and Charlie slammed the door.

Karen & Brooke went inside the house but Charlie stayed with me.

"You never tell me anything!" Charlie shouted

"What?" I whispered

"You never tell me anything! Why? I'm your best friendhe shouted

I walked down the drive and to me house,tears started to fill my eyes and slowly ran down my cheeks.

I got in the house and ran straight to my bedroom,I needed a blade right now.

That's when my phone pinged and I had a message.

*From:Charlie❤*

I'm sorry,meet me at my house at 7:00pm;we need to talk xx

Why did he want me to meet him?

It was 6:30pm now so I decided to quickly shower and do my hair and make up.

I put on some black high waisted skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with some flowers at the bottom and around the sleeves. I then put some concealer over my cuts and put on a cardigan.

I grabbed my phone and left,when I got at Charlie's house it was 7:05pm.

I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

Karen answered it and stood there and smiled at me

"Charlie's upstairs" she said while moving for me to walk in and she closed the door.