02-Was it our fault?

The rain has stopped after pouring down the whole night.The sun finally came out from the hidden clouds and gave its sunlight.The flowers raised their lowered heads again and butterflies came and sat upon them.The faint smell of wet grass mingled with air.The wind chimes hung upon the trees wiggling, giving out a soft melody.

"Dad! Will you take me to the park today.You promised me we'll go to the  park  after my exams are over"

"Of course sweetheart, we'll go to the park today"

"Will mommy come with us too?"
"Yes, I'll come with both of you" Lee Seo Yeon smiles and pats Yeona's head

In the car--
"Honey, I think we should sign up Yeona in the athletics club.She's good in it"
"Yes but it's her choice.She can sign up for any club she wants"
"Yes it's- Huh!Honey!! I just felt the baby's kick!!"
"What!! It's the first kick right! Let me feel it." Lee Junghoon touch her stomach and smiles as he feels the baby's kick
"Mommy, what's wrong? Who kicked you?" Yeona asked from the back seat keeping her doll aside
"It's your little brother darling" Lee Junghoon smiles and looks at her daughter
"Honey!! Watch out!!!"

A truck suddenly came crashing into their car....the sound of sirens filled the whole area, people murmuring from one to another, blood covering the whole area-Yeona froze to see her parents covered with blood in front of her....
"We are sorry. We can't save the husband and the child but the mother and the little girl is out of danger"
"Why won't you die instead of my son!!! You wretch!! Things all changed after you and your daughter came into our life. Leave our family unless you wanna kill us all too.....

------

Yeona wakes up, her whole body covered in sweat. She took hold of herself and took a deep breath." The same dream again..."
Suddenly the phone beside her rang--
"Hello, Yumi..."
"Yeona! The weather's great today,shall we go for shopping if you're free?"
Yeona looked out of her window; "I think the rain has stopped. Sure let's meet up at 10"

Yeona cleans up the house and finishes all of the necessary chores.She took a bath and dresses herself up-
"I'll take an umbrella today just in case it rains again"

At the mall--
"Let's look out for some stationary supplies first, I know you're fond of them" Yumi grabs Yeona's hand and starts walking towards the stationary
"A lot of vintage supplies have been restored. I came at the right time" Yeona starts looking at the vintage journal one by one
"This one here is the latest vintage journal ma'am" The salesman hands her a journal
"Oh! I'll look into it...Any new notebook supplies...the binded ones"
"Yes ma'am, it's on the next row"
"Ok thanks"
Yeona picks up some stationary supplies and they went to the shoes store next.
"Yeona, why don't you try wearing heels sometimes?"
"No, I'm not good with them"
"Then help me pick some heels...I'll be wearing them in my parent's anniversary"
"Okay, let's go and choose them"

"A pair of matcha coloured heels right...why don't you come and buy them yourselves. You're too picky"
"May I help you sir!"
"I'll call you back later okay!!" He hangs up the phone and turns towards the sales woman
"A pair of matcha coloured heels...latest ones"
"Sure sir, please let me know the size"
"Ahh shit!! I forgot to ask her the size"He whispers aside and looks around.
"Can you ask that lady over there to try them for me please?" Saying that he points towards Yeona
"Sure sir" The saleswoman walks up to Yeona,"Ma'am, can you please help a customer over there? He came to buy heels for a lady and forgot to ask the size"
"What! Is the customer that mister over there?"
"Yes ma'am"
Yeona walks up to man-
"Excuse me, why don't you call and ask her for the size?"
The guy turns around and looks at Yeona-
"Oh,it's you again"
"What,do you know me??"
"Never mind. She has boarded a plane and won't be able to pick her phone up. I think your feet will match her size so can you please try them?"

Yeona hesitates a bit but agrees after some time.
"Ma'am, this matcha colour matches your skin tone perfectly. Why don't you buy one for yourself too?"
"No thanks,I'm not good with heels.Is this okay for you?" Yeona turns to the guy
"Yes but can you walk a bit and see if it's comfortable?"
"Mister...I just said that I'm not good with heels. Can't you hear me properly?"
"Ma'am, I can help you if you've difficulty walking with it"The saleswoman said to Yeona
" You sure I won't fall right?"
"Yes ma'am"

Yeona stands up and staggers as she walks.The saleswoman holds Yeona's arm so that she won't fall.Yeona walks a few pace and notices herself on the mirror.She looks down at the heels and smiles.
"Is it comfortable to walk?"
"Yes it is"
"Do you want one?"
"Huh!" Yeona looks at the guy surprisingly
"You seem to like it"
"No,I don't" Saying that Yeona walks and sat at the sofa again.
"So shall I pack it for you sir?"
"Sure"
The saleswoman walks away with the shoes
"Pick a pair of shoes for yourself.I'll buy it as a thank you gift"
"No thanks, my friend must be waiting for me.I'll take my leave then"
Yeona turns around and starts walking
"You can take a ride from me in case your friend dumps you"
Yeona turns around and he winks at her and walks away leaving her dumbfounded.