vi. An Attack on USJ P.2

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

An Attack On USJ Continued...

☆ 

Upon arriving at the USJ, they were met by the pro hero, Thirteen at the front doors. "Hello, everyone. I have been waiting for you." She greets. Like the others, Zatanna mimics their awe for the space hero. Her costume was a white space suit design using what appears to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots. 

"Can't wait to show you what's inside." 

"This is going to be awesome!" They all exclaim as they walked through the entrance of the training facility. The dome-shaped building is composed of eight main sections, with six of them emulating a particular disaster scenario. That being the entrance and the central plaza that connects to the simulation areas as well as the main entrance. The simulation areas were the ruins zone, landslide zone, mountain zone, conflagration zone, flood zone and the downpour zone.

"Holy crap! It looks like some type of amusement park."

"I created this training facility to prepare you for different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint but you can call it U.S.J." Thirteen explains.

'Like Universal Studios Japan.' Everyone thought.

"Shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead." Eraser Head says to Thirteen. "Actually, it's something else. Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power so he's resting in the teacher's lounge."

"That man is the definition of irresponsibility." Eraser Head then turns towards his students. "Clocks ticking, we should get started."

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me say just one thing or maybe two things...possibility three...four... five..." Thirteen drags cause everyone to become impatient. "We get it!"

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters, haven't you?" Zatanna sweatdrops at Midoriya, wasn't that obvious?

"That's true, but my power could also be used to easily kill." This made everyone freeze in shock. "Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." Thirteen looks at every one of them, her eyes mostly lingered on Zatanna who hadn't noticed.

"In our superhuman society, all quirks have been certified and stringently regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move your powers can be deadly. Even if you're doing something virtuous like rescuing someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential and All Might's combat training, you were likely to experience how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today you're going to use your quirk to save people's lives so you won't be using your quirk to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what a hero is all about, ensuring the safety of others. That's all, thank you for listening." Thirteen bows causing everyone to cheer.