Chapter 26: Misery and Pain (Lillia)

We all plan to go back to the hotel.

Then Zach starts to sing. "Study. Da di da dum! For the quiz! Stuuuudyyyy! For the test! Check! My math homework! Check it again! And check! And check! And-"

Jadda starts to fight down Zach.

"NO!" shouts Jadda.

Zach tries resisting Jadda's force. "But- I- HAVE- TO STUDY!" Textbooks start to swirl around Zach, and Jadda falls back. Zach finally calms down.

I look at Ice and Clam. Are they holding hands? Meg is avoiding Douby, and Cara is talking to Mervince. Emeelia and her sister are both reading. Sigh.

We finally see a car. As we walk over to it, Jadda appears inside and unlocks the doors. Mervince drives, but every once and a while he got distracted and crashed into a grocery store to get some rice. I thought he'd stop after his blubber removal.

After an hour, we found the hotel with Knowledge's mind map.

As soon as we got out, Zach started checking his math homework. "Study... Study... Study..."

Why do the heroes of the world have to be weirdoes. I flip my pink hair to the side.

We all enter back into our rooms, and I lay back in my bed. Huh, I find it weird that I am narrating again as we come back to the hotel. I look the clock. 9:17 p.m. I close my eyes, and drift to sleep.