Chapter 47: Harry (Mervince)

I know that at least one of us have to die. Shreiberious is definitely going to win. We have underestimated her capabilities. She has become too strong.

I can see she has already brought one aircraft down, but I can see survivors. I go out on one of the aircraft's platforms and attempt shooting Shrieberious with our specialized bullets, but they seem to bounce off her skin. But as I look carefully, I realize her skin is shining. It's metallic!

Hmm, we do have our flaming razor blades made out of pure diamond. I look in our weapon storage and hand six other people our only seven diamond razors. All other aircrafts's weapons aren't strong enough. I walk to out aircraft's pilot, J.P., and tell him to send a message to the other aircrafts.   He nods and I think of a way to get to Shreibs.

"We can use jetpacks!" Harry, the Asian homo, suggests.

"Jetpacks are futuristic technology, we have no way to create it!" I say as I twirl our inter-dimensional portal around my fingers.

"Wait, Mervince," says Grahm, "haven't you been testing those wormholes?"

"Wait, we have wormhole portals, but no jetpacks!" Harry says.

"Wait, no we do have jetpacks!" I say.

I pick up a back-pack and hand it to Harry. He puts it on.

"Here is your jetpack. Here, hand me your dia-blade first. Now, when you jump, it will activate. Ready?"

"Umm," he says, "are you sure--" I push him out and he falls down to the ground. I hand the blade to someone else.

"Oh wait, don't we have jetpacks?" asks Zelly.

"Oh yeah, we do. I put on a bulky backpack and press start. I start to fly out the cargo, and the rest follows. I'm such an asshole. Poor Harry.

But I know I have to die. Shreibs is only here because of me, because of my father.

She only wants to kill and take my body. I am just improvising. Using this as an excuse. They don't know that we cannot win. She'll leave once I am taken care of. I fly off and aim for Shriebs's neck, near her mouth.