Chapter 30: Matthew (Markus)

"How much farther?" I ask Zach.

"Hush, I'm studying for the gaokao!!!" answers Zach.

"What?"

"It's a Ching-Chong test that determines my college!"

"Zach... AREN'T YOU A PROFESSOR?!?"

"All I can do is study."

"Give me that damn GPS." I snatch it from him and take away the pencil he holds.

The car explodes.

"ZACH!"

"Oops..." He tries to act innocent.

Why!!!

"Don't worry, I'll call Jackie the Asian!"

Jackie appears in front of us and manufactures an iPhone.

"No! We need a car!"

He builds us an iCar.

"Thanks you, Ching Chong." I say. "Here's 3 cents."

"Tank yoo!" He says. " Now I can fid me pamily wit dis money!"

We get into the iCar. I press the horn for 5 seconds and siri comes on.

"Siri, drive us to Matthew Arcilio's laboratory." I say.

"Did you say, 'Fist us to Matt's your chilly strippy kitty?" asks the electronic, feminine voice.

"What? No! I'm gay! Ugh! Piece of useless corn!"

"Searching the web for: Gay Porn..."

"Ooh? Where? Wait! NO NOT NOW JUST UGH I'LL ENTER IN MANUALLY!" Ugh, this is what happens when we let Asians build out devices.

I type in "Ceboo Road, Arizona" and we drive off.

-_- 1 Hour later relative to a human's sense of time.

We find ourselves at a yellow building made out of terra-cotta. The door password-opened. Hmm. Rice?

The screen flashes Cowwect in green.

We enter the building. Zach uses his lightbulb that appeared above his head. Isn't he so bright? Hehehe...

We find piles of rice and sushi everywhere. We enter another door. The walls are actually tanks full of zombie-like creatures. We finally reach his cluttered room. He sleeps under pictures of Mervince and who seems to be his mother. She has black hair and--

Crnch!

Zach steps on an empty plastic water bottle.

Matthew wakes up, and people jump out of the ceiling. They throw sacks over our head and we are dragged away.