003

Breakfast was given to us and after we was escorted to the rainbow room to await lessons

Breakfast was given to us and after we was escorted to the rainbow room to await lessons. Dr.Brenner shortly came in and announced the lesson today will be a little different.

"Each supervisor will be taking one of you for a one on one lesson. Hopefully these will help you improve, but these won't happen all the time. Most days we will still continue with normal lessons all together."

He looked back at the extra supervisors and nodded. I assume they were given the numbers to look after cause they immediately went to a designated person. I was too busy looking at the floor to realise who came up to me.

"Hello sweetheart" a calm voice said.

I froze up. Peter....WAS THE ONE LOOKING AFTER ME!!! No I don't want that I don't want him.

I bet he only called me sweetheart to try and manipulate me into liking him.

Her not knowing, this was exactly what he was thinking. Word for word.

In the corner of my eye I could see Dr.Brenner holding 011's hand and taking her to the hallways. Peter grabbed my hand and then started dragging me to the hallways as well. I had to quicken my pace just to keep up with him.

"Dickhead" I quietly whisper without realising.

He hummed looking down on me I'm as I was a head smaller "what was that" he asked with a smirk filling his face.

://: <3 ://:

Getting to the room we was assigned to, his hand slipped out of mine. He opened the door and moved to the side to let me in first.

We sat down and he cleared his throat, not going to lie it sounded kinda hot. But I still don't like him. He started with basic questions about who I was, what number I am, a basic recollection.

Then he went ok to ask about my powers. An uncomfortable feeling rose in me quickly so to cope i directed my view towards my hands on my lab whilst pushing myself into my chair even more.

"What's your powers 001?" He repeated getting impatient.

He sighs

"001, what's your powers?"

This is when my patients wore off, I stood up quickly smacking my hands on the table. A loud bang emitting from it. "Look, I'm clearly uncomfortable answering that. So can you just shut the fuck up and back off. Your so annoying, not to mention your always there. I look around and I see you. Just fuck off."

I huff and fall back into my chair, slouching, crossing my arms.

His face was still unbothered. It's like he expected that to happen. But I failed to notice the small glare and his clenching his jaw.

"001, please I want to help you but I can't do that with out you telling me your powers.."

".....fine" I roll my eyes.

"So as you know I have pyrokinesis and forced telepath, but I also have mind control/reading, shapeshifting, telekinesis, chaos magic and invisibility."

This was the first dominant expression I ever saw on his face. Shock but I failed to notice something again, deviance.

"Ok one what's the difference between mind contol, reading and forced telepathy?" He asks curiously.

"Mind control is straight forward so I won't explain that unless your to stupid to know. Mind reading is when I can read someone's mind with out them realising and forced telepathy is when I can link two or more minds so they can communicate non-verbally."

He continued to write in his notebook as I spoke and looked at the time on the clock. He quickly stood "come on lessons are over" 

He takes me to the rainbow room and leaves quickly, 'thank fuck he's gone' I thought

Quickly walking down the hallway, I rip the paper from the notebook and stuff it into my trousers

Quickly walking down the hallway, I rip the paper from the notebook and stuff it into my trousers. Then I wrote:

'Progress failed. 001 refused to cooperate. Can I request another private lesson with her? - Peter'