Soulmates (2/2)

The very next day mr Kim Taehyung was on his way to Jeon mansion.

The Jeons were informed about the arrival of Kim taehyung, as they came home just a few hours ago from their business meeting abroad.

Both husband and wife were sitting in the living room discussing something while jungkook was still sleeping, probably dreaming about a certain someone he met last night as he couldn't sleep the entire night thinking of him.

Soon taehyung was welcomed inside the house, while mr Jeon and mrs Jeon were somewhat nervous as to why Kim taehyung would want to meet them that too he came to their house personally.

'Hello mr and mrs Jeon', said taehyung and bowed to show respect while the couple was a bit shocked at the man like taehyung bowing at them.

'Hello mr Kim', said the couple bowing as well to show respect, though taehyung was younger than them but he is a very respectable man.

They all sat in the living room.

'I came here today to ask for something from you mr Jeon, mrs Jeon', said taehyung making the couple confused as to what would Kim taehyung would want from them.

The couple nodded not understanding what to say, and wanting taehyung to continue.

'I want to ask your son's hand for marriage, I want to make him my wife', said taehyung straight to the point understanding the couple's confusion.

The jeon couple was shocked to the core, to what they just heard.

Kim taehyung wants to marry their son, their son, their Jungkook of course is very precious but Kim taehyung asking for his hand suddenly just stunned them.

Taehyung explained them that he met Jungkook yesterday leaving some details and he wants to marry him, as he is one taehyung wants as his life partner.

The jeon couple listened to him understanding, they were not against the proposal as Kim taehyung was an ideal person to marry their son but they wanted to ask Jungkook about it as well, they can't force their son to something he doesn't want.

'Mr Kim, we respect your proposal, but we need to ask our son about it as well, it his life after all', said mr Jeon and mrs Jeon nodded.

'Sure, mr Jeon you can ask him about his opinion, I will wait for your reply', said tae and stood up to leave bowing at the couple one last time.

Soon the centre of this all, the beauty woke up and came downstairs from his room, to have food as it was almost afternoon.

He saw his parents and hugged them tightly feeling happy seeing them, they ate their lunch together.

The family of three settled in the living room, the Jeon couple wanting to talk to their son.

'You have a marriage proposal jungkook', said
mr Jeon looking at his son.

Jungkook was about to deny, he can't, he already feels something strong towards taehyung that he can't even describe, though he met him just yesterday but he wants to talk to the man and know about him.

'From Kim taehyung', completed mr Jeon and mrs Jeon explained him the entire thing that happened in the morning.

'I agree to the marriage proposal', said jungkook with a shy smile.

The Jeon couple were happy as they had marry to jungkook someday arranged or love it was their son's choice, so they couldn't be happier as it was taehyung.

Mr jeon informed taehyung about the positive answer from jungkook and taehyung informed him that he will pick up jungkook for dinner date tomorrow.

Jungkook was feeling over the moon thinking about his first date with taehyung and that he would be able to meet the male after thinking about him so much.