Bride-4

The tiger hybrid along with his father left their village at the break of dawn, starting their journey.

The parting was of course very sad, for the newly married couple, though both tried to not show it.

Jungkook was trying to mask his emotions wearing a beautiful smile.

Like usual he did his household chores, but today while watering the plants his beautiful singing and humming was not heard, while helping the househelps his usual cheery nature was not showing, the shy soft giggles were not heard, those sparkly doe eyes were not shining like usual when his mother in law shared with him the usual talks, those bunny teeth and cute nose scrunches weren't seen seeing the kids around playing, the books he used read doesn't seem to interest him anymore.

In such a short time, jungkook has not only became a Kim, a part of the Kim family, but also a significant part of the source of happiness for everyone around.

His presence has made the Kim household bright and beautiful at all times.

But today, everyone could feel the gloom behind the bright smile.

—————

'Eomma', called taehyung, entering the house, seeing his mother.

'Tae-ah son, j-jungkookie i-is no where to be found, I-I send him to have a stroll around the market, so that he could feel better, h-he was so sad after your departure', said the lady, her voice was trembling as she spoke.

She was a strong lady but a mother too, who was very protective for their cubs, especially jungkook, if it would have been taehyung in his place then maybe she would be worried but not terrified as she knows how strong the young tiger is but her precious jungkookie......

He would try to behave all strong but was just a soft little one.

'Who went with him?', asked taehyung calmly, though from inside he was anything but calm.

'Our neighbors daughter and daughter in law, they were going out so I sent jungkookie as well', said the lady, she just wanted to lighten up jungkook's mood a bit, she didn't like seeing him all gloomy.

'Don't worry eomma, I'll be back with our jungkookie', said taehyung softly, with utmost determination to himself.

Taehyung gestured the househelps to look after his mother, while his mind was going blank hearing all the information.

His beloved........

His heart was hammering inside, as he made his way out of the house.

Taehyung made his way towards his neighbor's house and talked to both the nonnas, as to where they were and went exactly and where was the last time they saw jungkook.

His instincts were right, he just knew that something was not right, his beloved was not okay.

So he came back taking one of the horse without thinking of anything else, while his father continued the journey, understanding his son as he can see a young version of himself in his son, 'lovesick young man'.

As taehyung marked jungkook on their wedding night, it is not like a wolf mating mark.

The tiger mating mark were more like territorial marking showing that the person is taken that too by a very possessive and aggressive tiger, and till some extent it helps to know about their partner and their emotions.

—————

A few hours earlier,

Jungkook along with the nonnas, was exploring the market, it was different from his own village, somehow distracting him for the time being.

He was looking around and found a jewellery shop.

'Son, come and see, this hairpins would look beautiful on you', said the old lady from the jewellery shop looking at the beautiful young man.

Jungkook looked at the shop and his eyes immediately landed on a beautiful jade ring, which was displayed attractively in black wooden box, and the first thought that came to his mind was how it would look on his husband's hand.

So without thinking further, he brought the ring for his jagi.

And then only he realised that he was alone, somehow drifted away from the nonnas.

Before he could go find them, a hand was pressed on his mouth, dragging him away.

He tried to thrash and come out of the tight grip, but the person was too strong compared to him.

He was dragged further away in the dark forest area, tears flowing through his eyes, his heart beating fast because of how scared he was.

His mind and heart were chanting his husband's name, he was hoping that somehow his jagi would come and save him.

He mustered up the courage, and kicked the person's leg making him fall on the ground, but before he could run away another person grabbed him and threw him on the floor harshly, making his leg hurt and bleed crashing with a sharp stone.

'Finally my brother would be happy, after seeing you and your husband suffer', said the man.

'Who are you?', asked jungkook trying to crawl away from the men.

' I am the brother of the person, your husband killed brutally', said the man, his voice dangerous.

He was one of the bandits that escaped from when taehyung saved chief Jeon's village.

His brother died in the hands of the tiger hybrid, and he couldn't do anything against him.

Seeing his brother getting killed, he promised to take revenge, but he knew he cannot match the Kim taehyung.
So he thought of the weak nerve of his, the son of chief Jeon who the tiger hybrid married to.

He was eagerly waiting for the day when he could get him and take his revenge, and the tiger hybrid not being here made his work more easy.

The man was moving towards jungkook, while he was crawling away from him.

'Don't come closer', said jungkook, his voice strong, his eyes filled with tears.

'I have just heard about your beauty, but now seeing you, words don't give justice', said the man crouching down near jungkook's face.

Jungkook turned his face away, feeling disgusted, he tried to move away but his leg was paining and bleeding badly.

The man yanked his head towards him, grabbing his hair, making jungkook hiss in pain.

'Don't touch me', yelled out jungkook and pushed him away from himself with all his strength.

'You b***h, hold him', screamed the man, standing up after falling from the impact of the push.

Jungkook was thrashing in the hold of the men, who were now holding him down.

The masked man once again tried to moved closer to jungkook, to touch him.

But a loud beastly growl was heard, in the deep dense forest, making everyone flinch.

~