Arranged love-5(Last)

Everything was back to normal, tae was coming home as usual, but jungkook could sense something was wrong with the elder, like something has changed, and it was not just stress about his work or any deal.

He wanted to talk to the elder about it and a lot of other things, like their marriage, how he wanted to give this a chance, make it work together.

But the thing was taehyung avoided him like a plague.......

He didn't see taehyung sneaking glances at him like usual, subtly checking that he completes his food, asking the househelps about him and his day without him knowing and many other such little things.

And now jungkook was feeling miserable because of it, how the night changes...........

The things he once despised or what he thought he despised, are the things now he desperately wanted, needed and desired.

And he didn't know how to approach the elder, after what all he did and had said before to him.

At some level he was also insecured and scared of rejection from the elder after his sudden change of behaviour towards him.

A lot of negative thoughts kept swirling in his mind,

Did the elder gave up on their marriage, on him?

Like everyone else did................

Would he leave him too?

Like everyone else did..............

~

It was yet another day of painful silence in the Kim household,

Both the males were having their breakfast calmly more like silently, after so many days, jungkook was surprised seeing his husband present to have breakfast with him as the elder left early and came late since past few days because of an upcoming project, that's what taehyung had told him.

As a ceo his husband has a lot of responsibilities, so he understood that, but still he didn't like it at all.

But at least the elder came home and they both slept in the same bed, leaving his lingering presence around the bedroom, this assurance was enough for jungkook for now.

Today, he felt a ray of hope that slowly everything will be good, back to how it was.

He was subtly looking at taehyung, who was having his breakfast with a stoic face.

After a few minutes, Jungkook looked away, realising that he was staring at the elder a little too much.

'Jungkook, there is this gala tonight, we have to bring a date, so would you mind accompanying me?',

'Mr jeon would be there too, he would like it if we will go together, only if you are comfortable with it that is', said tae, jungkook replied with a small 'yes', his heart feeling uneasy hearing the cold tone of the elder.

He would have agreed to the elder for accompanying him regardless of anything as a spouse, not just for others and his grandpa to see that they are doing good, more like pretending that they are doing good together.

He wanted to say this to taehyung, but he couldn't once again.

~

It was night already,

The couple got ready and left for attending the gala. It was kind of their first public appearance as a couple after their marriage.

So the couple posed for a few pictures, and made their way inside the venue, taehyung introduced him to some of his business associates and finally met mr jeon who was already engaged with some of his known group of people.