Boxer baby-1

Jeon Jungkook, A 25 year old underground boxer, started boxing since he was in his teenage years

Jeon Jungkook,
A 25 year old underground boxer, started boxing since he was in his teenage years.

The reason was the easy money he got after every fight that he wins, which he did every time, as he was literally built like a monster who no one can beat.

He really liked all the adrenaline rush, and with time he kinda got addicted to it, became his way to express himself and cope up with his emotions.

He didn't get proper education because of his financial problem that's why he couldn't get any other decent job which offers good money.

As his mother passed away when he was young, so there was no longer anyone to look after him.
Other than his drunkard father who just knew how to drink and gamble, which lead him to take a lot of debts, which were and are burdened on the head of jungkook.

The debtors always came to him for money that his father takes, and he can't do anything against it, being the son he needs to fulfil his obligations willingly or unwillingly.

—————

Right now,

Jungkook was having another fight, he could hear the crowd screaming 'JK, JK, JK...........' as usual, most of the bets were on him.

He gave the last punch and the opponent was on the ground, once again he won.

He stood there proudly and scanned the arena where all the people were screaming and cheering for him, he bowed to them as a thankful gesture.

Soon his eyes locked with a person sitting in the vip section of the arena, the dark sharp eyes like a tiger of the male was staring at him intensely, making him feel something, the male was eyeing him head to toe.

He was feeling naked under the sharp gaze, he composed himself and left the ring.

He went to freshen up, stripped his clothes and went to the shower cubicle which was just covered with a curtain, he closed his eyes feeling the cold water hit his body, giving him painful yet relaxing sensation.

He opened his eyes as the water suddenly stopped, and gasped as he felt a hand snake around his waist, he turned around and saw the same dark eyes staring at him.

Jungkook was hypnotised by the intense dark eyes by now just like every time.

The dark eyed male leaned towards his neck, and licked the place and bit it harshly, his sharp teeth piercing through the milky white skin.

Jungkook almost screamed feeling the pain surging on his neck, he tugged on the male's hair.

The male licked the area and kissed on the bite mark he made, while jungkook was just holding on to him tightly.

'You were looking so f**king hot, that beautiful body of your needs to be wrecked and filled with my marks', said the dark eyed male, groping his asscheek.

'Ahh, mr Kim', moaned jungkook already turning on, imagining what the dark eyed male just said.

Hearing the moan of jungkook the male was hard as rock.

The male didn't wait another moment and slammed jungkook's body against the marbled cold wall f**king him senseless.

The entire place was filled with moans, groans, wet and skin slapping sounds.

The male cleaned himself while jungkook was still calming himself from the orgasm.

'I am waiting in the car, we are going to the penthouse', with saying that the dark eyed male left.

Jungkook cleaned himself and hurriedly went out not wanting the elder male to wait for him more.

The dark eyed male was already sitting in his black car, waiting for him, smoking a cigar which jungkook noticed happens only when the elder is stressed or angry.

Jungkook went to sit at the back seat beside the male as usual, and the driver started the car.

No words exchanged till they reached the penthouse apartment of the elder male.

'Go and wait for me in the room', said the male and went away.

Jungkook went to the room and stripped himself, and laid on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about his life.

Soon he heard the door open, and he spread his legs wide open, the male came towards him holding his drink.

He eyed jungkook and gulped down the drink in one go while putting the glass away.

He stripped himself naked and hovered over jungkook, who immediately wrapped his arms around the male's neck.

After having lost the count of the orgasms he went through, jungkook almost passed out and slept, his hold intact on the elder male.

The male slowly detached himself from jungkook and went to the bathroom and brought a wet warm towel to clean jungkook.

He freshened up himself and laid beside jungkook, needing the sleep after a long exhausting day at work.

He pulled jungkook close to himself and closed his eyes inhaling his scent, drifting off to sleep, pushing all the negative thoughts aside and just basking and concentrating on jungkook's sweet scent and warmth.

Which he may not get to experience after tonight ever, he may not be able to hold the younger closer after tonight ever.

~