Love❣️

'You love me very much, don't you?!!',

'Very much, but hey that's a me problem, a person can feel whatever they want okay, now show me your bunny smile', said the elder male, smiling his boxy smile, though his eyes were saying another story.

The younger male nodded and smiled, though his sparkly doe eyes were going to tear up any second.

This was Kim taehyung, and the love of his life jeon jungkook, who was getting married.

Both were childhood best friends, close to each other, their relationship was always pure and platonic.

Till, till taehyung fell for the other, began seeing him something more than just a friend, he tried, really tried not to feel that way for the other but couldn't, it was impossible for him to stop, for his heart to stop.

Even when the other told him about his crush, who eventually became the love of the younger's life.

And jungkook he never knew, anything, so oblivious to everything, so oblivious to his best friends misery, his pain.

You must be like why didn't taehyung proposed him, confessed to him........

Oh he did, he tried, wearing a nice suit, holding a red rose he was about to propose jungkook, but the other confessed about his love for the other first, making tae smile through the pain, seeing the doe eyes sparkling happily, it was just that he was not the reason for it.

And when jungkook knew about this, it was too late, too late for everything.

Flashback,

It was a few days before jungkook's wedding, tae was accompanying everywhere for shopping, to all the arrangements as tae was his only family other than the people from his orphanage where they used to live, as they both were orphans.

Both the best friends decided to have some drinks, with their other close friends, as a bachelorette party for the younger who didn't wanted to do anything extravagant.

All were drunk as f**k, except jungkook who just had a drink or two as he wasn't much into drinking alot and had the responsibility of taking tae home as they both shared an apartment, which jungkook was going to leave after his wedding.

His best friend was drunk blabbering all the way, till they reached home, jungkook laid the other on his bed, just as he was about to turn around to get a change of clothes for the elder, his hand was held by tae.

'K-koo', called tae and just looked at jungkook's face, slowly tears rolled down his eyes, as he still kept looking at younger's face without saying anything.

His eyes were holding so much longing, pain, hurt, and a lot of love for jungkook, who was looking at tae without blinking, his mind couldn't process what was happening.

'T-tae, do you love me, a-as a a............', said kook stuttering, it was getting hard for him to breath.

'Lover', completed tae and smiled sadly, and soon he saw his best friend's retreating back leaving his room, maybe his life too.

But the next morning, they both behaved as if nothing happened which was initiated by jungkook himself, they both stayed just like before till the younger's wedding.

And if both of them cried everynight, soaking their pillows, in the silence of the night, they shared it to no one other then their own-selves.

Taehyung because of his one sided love which he knew can never be reciprocated and jungkook because of being the reason of the other's pain for which he can't do anything.

Flash back ends,

~

Back to present,

Taehyung was sitting at the airport, he was leaving the country, as he didn't want to go to the apartment he shared with the younger, and also he had really no one now to stay for or with as the one who was before, must be married by now, starting his new life.

He didn't stay for the wedding, as he just walked the younger down the aisle and left the place.

Tae came out of his thoughts when he felt a presence beside him, he didn't look at the person and closed his eyes once again.

After a few seconds he heard, sniffing sound coming beside him, which eventually turned to soft sobs.

He froze when he looked at who it was.

It was the love of his life, his best friend jeon jungkook still in his white wedding suit, looking ethereal.

For a moment tae couldn't process what was happening.

'Koo', called tae softly, to check if he is hallucinating or something.

Jungkook looked at him, his eyes still shedding tears.

'What are doing here?', asked tae looking at those teary doe eyes.

'Kim f**king taehyung, I am crying here, first console me you a**hole', said kook pulling the other in a bone crushing hug.

'I didn't marry tae', whispered kook, holding tae close, finally able to breath.

'Huh, What, why.........',

'Since childhood you were there for me, you were my mother-father for me, you were there when I cried, you were there when I fell, you were there always, s-so how did you think I would not need you anymore huh, I need you tae, I need you more than anything or any other person or any other relation in my life',

''I-I love him, h-he is my love, but you, you are my peace, my home, my safe place, my family, so much to me that I can't loose you',

'So Kim taehyung make me forget him, heal me and then make me fall in love with you like a lover................',

Tae bursted out crying, hearing the younger's words and tightened his hold around him.

A few years later~

'So baby, that's how my love story with your appa started', said the pregnant male, caressing his eight month old belly.

'Yahhh Kim taehyung bring me my banana milk, my feet hurt so much',

'Here koo, let me see your feet, are they hurting too much, let me massage them', said the aforementioned male handing the banana milk to the pregnant male.

'No love just come here and cuddle me',

End.

~