Bride-2

Time skip to night,

In taehyung's chamber,
Jungkook made himself a bit presentable and was eagerly waiting for his husband.

He was nervous yes but he was happy as well, thinking about starting a beautiful lifelong journey with his husband, sharing his everything with his husband.

Soon he heard the door open and knew his husband has entered.

Jungkook looked down at his lap feeling shy, giddy, nervous all together.

Taehyung looked at his bride looking beautiful, sitting there waiting for him, it gave him an odd satisfaction.

Taehyung went and sat beside him, jungkook shifted a bit making space for his husband.

Taehyung softly touched jungkook's hand, whose heartbeats quickened at that.

Taehyung touched his chin with his other hand and lifted jungkook's face a bit and he was struck by his bride's beauty, how in heaven he got blessed with this beauty.

'Beloved, I promise to keep you happy and care for you till my last breath', said taehyung looking at jungkook meaning every word he promised.

'I devote myself to you, will be there with you in all your happiness and sorrows', said jungkook smiling sweetly.

Taehyung slowly caressed jungkook's cheek who closed his eyes, soon he felt his husband's thumb over his lower lip.

Taehyung stopped his movements and just looked at his bride, he was looking so desirable with his eyes closed and shallow breathing, just with his touch over his face.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he couldn't feel his husband's touch anymore, he felt his stomach clench when he saw how his husband was looking at him intensely.

Taehyung slowly leaned in to kiss jungkook's lips, who felt the sudden feeling of bliss.

Taehyung started moving his lips, and jungkook tried to copy his husband's movement.

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's waist and squeezed it a bit.

'Ahh ummmh', jungkook moaned softly at that, taehyung eagerly entered his tongue inside jungkook's mouth, tasting the sweetness of his bride.

The kiss started getting messier, as jungkook was drooling while taehyung was devouring his mouth.

Taehyung looked at jungkook in askance for going further and jungkook silently shyly nodded his head giving his husband his permission.

Taehyung untied the upper layer of jungkook's hanbok leaving him only in a white inner blouse.

Jungkook felt shy and tried to cover his chest.

Taehyung held jungkook's hands and put it on his chest, gesturing him to remove his clothes so that he doesn't feel shy being the only one naked.

Jungkook's cheeks turned red, as he removed his husband's clothes.

Taehyung did the same and removed jungkook's clothes layer by layer while eyeing his marble like smooth white skin.

Taehyung laid him down comfortably on the mattress and hovered over him.

Jungkook was looking so small and fragile under his husband's large figure.

Taehyung nuzzled his nose on his forehead then cheek and lastly in his neck inhaling his bride's rosy scent, it was slowly clouding his senses.

He started licking and sucking there, scenting jungkook and marking his territory, jungkook understood this and tilted his head more wrapping his hands around tae's neck pulling him closer.

'With every lick and mark I leave on your body, it is becoming mine, you are becoming mine', said taehyung in his deep voice.

'Umm jagiii ', moaned jungkook, as taehyung bit on a spot while his sensitive nipples brushed with his husband's hard chest.

Hearing the moan of his wife and his addressing, taehyung was getting more and more aroused.

He started licking, sucking and biting his bride's entire body, while jungkook's moans were getting louder and needier.

Taehyung stood up a bit from jungkook's body and looked at the divine naked beauty.

Jungkook's cheeks were red, his nipples, chest, naval area was covered with bites marks, he opened his eyes catching his breath, he looked at his husband with big teary eyes.

'Jagi', called Jungkook giving his hand for taehyung to take.

Taehyung lost every ounce of patience at that, he held jungkook's hand and grabbed his jaw with other hand kissing him harshly.

Jungkook was getting more needier, as his husband was dominating him, he wanted more, more of it, more of taehyung.

Taehyung went down and spread jungkook's leg and saw his hole, it was dripping wet, his wetness was dripping on the sheets, a sinful sight to behold.

Tae nuzzled there and inhaled deeply again getting dizzy with the rosy scent, he licked a fat strip there and hummed at the sweet taste on his tongue.

'Ahhhh jagiyahhh ', moaned jungkook and clutched on tae's hair softly, feeling the wet warm tongue of his husband on his intimate part.

Taehyung stretched open his bride thoroughly for his thick and long d**k.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and held his small soft hands in his bigger rougher ones, interlocking their fingers.

While still looking at jungkook, he slowly pushed his d**k inside his bride's heat, taking in his bride's every expression as he was taking him in.

Jungkook screamed feeling the penetration and tightened his grip on his husband's intertwined hands and fingers.

Taehyung stayed still for a few moments letting jungkook adjust to his size.

Slowly he started moving in a rhythm, while jungkook was releasing chain of moans.

Taehyung was trying to control the beast in him, to go rough and hard feeling the tight heat and sweet seductive voice of his bride.

Jungkook sensed his husband's reluctance, so he pulled taehyung closer wrapping his legs around tae's waist, and clutching his shoulders tightly, encouraging him to do whatever he wants with him.

Taehyung started thrusting deeper and harder while holding jungkook, who was scratching tae's shoulder and back, almost making it bleed.

It was like tae was tearing him apart and moulding him the way he wanted, owning him and making him his completely.

Taehyung bit on jungkook's neck marking him his, till the day he dies.

'Jagiiiiiiii' screamed jungkook and came hard feeling the intense pleasure and pain surging through his body at the same time.

Soon taehyung came inside jungkook as he clenched around him.

Jungkook eyes rolled back as he came for the second time, feeling his husband getting bigger inside him and releasing his warm seeds inside him filling to the core.

~