Arranged love-2

The next day his grandpa informed him about about the guy he chose, coming to meet him before the marriage.

Jungkook got ready absentmindedly and sat there waiting for his soon to be husband, not really in a mood to do so but well.....

Soon he heard the door bell ring, no one else was nearby so reluctantly he went to open the door.

There stood a tall handsome male, with black hair and dark brown eyes.

The handsome male gave jungkook a small smile, but jungkook didn't pay much attention to him and turned around, sat on the sofa like before.

'He is so much more beautiful in real', thought the elder male seeing jungkook and entered the house following the younger.

'Oh welcome taehyung son, how are you?', said grandpa coming to the living room.

'I am very well mr jeon, I hope you are doing well', said taehyung and bowed at him.

'Jungkook son, this is Kim taehyung your soon to be husband', said grandpa while taking a seat beside jungkook who was in his own world but nodded after hearing his grandpa's words.

Both the elders were chatting while jungkook silently sat there not really interested in there talks.

'Kook go and take taehyung with you to your room and have a talk', said grandpa gesturing him to go, he saw how taehyung was stealing glances at the younger once in awhile.

Jungkook stood up and started to walk and taehyung followed him like a puppy with a smile.

Mr jeon just wished that his boy would be happy in his life, he may not live long to stay and look after him.

Both reached jungkook's room, they sat on the couch maintaining a safe distance.

'Are you okay with marrying me?', asked tae breaking the silence which was not at all peaceful.

'I smoke and drink, I was in a relationship for two years, I broke up with him yesterday because he denied to marry me and I still feel for him', said kook looking at his lap, his voice was bold but taehyung could get the vulnerability in it.

'Now, tell me do YOU want to marry me?', asked kook looking at tae this time.

'His voice is so sweet', thought tae. (focus taeee)

'Yes, I agree jungkook if you want to move on with your life and start a new with me I am ready, but let me tell you that marriage is a sacred commitment for me so think about it calmly without any pressure', said tae making jungkook look at him a little surprised.

Well he didn't except this at all, he himself doesn't know what he wanted to hear from the elder, but he just felt like telling the truth about him to the elder so he did without thinking much about anything else.

They talked some more, tae was the one trying to have a conversation while jungkook was replying shortly.

Though he didn't wanted to talk with tae at all but he couldn't just bring himself to ignore the elder.

~

Kim taehyung, CEO of Kim corporation, 27 year old, he was an orphan, with no one beside him, having known just his name Kim Taehyung since childhood nothing more than that

He went through a lot of difficulties to reach where he was today, he accomplished his goal of being successful, but he was still lacking something.

That was a life partner, someone to stay beside him through his ups and downs, he never met someone special for him or even thought about it much, till mr jeon talked about his grandson to him.

Mr jeon knew taehyung since years, he was kind of an elder figure to him, met him on one fine day and since then both men became buddies.

And mr jeon knew taehyung would make the perfect life partner for jungkook.

~

After the wedding,

Taehyung took Jungkook towards the car, the younger was not saying anything or showing any emotions, he just robotically said the vows and kept quite during the entire wedding.

He just cried when he bid his goodbye to his grandpa.

Soon they reached the Kim mansion, all the maids and workers bowed at their master and his husband.

They reached the room, with jungkook following taehyung silently.

'I'll freshen up in the guest room', said tae and went away.

When Tae again came to the room jungkook was smoking in the balcony.

'Jungkook', called tae and jungkook took a last puff of his cigarette and came in.

Jungkook stood in front of tae for a moment before he suddenly removed the night rob he was wearing, letting the smooth material slide down his body, leaving him naked.

Taehyung was a bit taken a back seeing jungkook's sudden bold move.

And before he could think, jungkook held his hands and took him towards the bed. He laid down on bed making tae fall on him.

The younger laid there under taehyung both looking at each other intensely, till he couldn't take the dark eyes that were staring at him so deeply, so he kissed the elder roughly.

'Jungkook, wait', said taehyung as it didn't feel right to him.

'Why, I am your husband now, so just f**k me, isn't this the reason you married me?', asked jungkook looking at tae.

Hearing that Tae sighed composing himself, he stared at the younger and placed a peck on his forehead before he sat up from jungkook's body.

'I didn't marry you for this jungkook, I didn't', said tae controlling himself to not feel hurt by the younger for such accusation.

'Then why?', asked jungkook looking at him intently.

'Because I, i liked you, very much', or may be more than that said tae and got up from bed completely.

'But I cannot reciprocate your feelings', said jungkook, though he was feeling uneasy seeing tae's sad hurt expression.

While Taehyung stayed silent at that, not having anything to say to that, he sighed and took the discarded rob of his husband from the floor and draped it around the naked figure gently.

'You sleep here, I'll be in the room next to this, call me if you need anything,' said tae after a while when he thought the younger had nothing to say more or accuse him of.

He left the room saying a soft 'good night', he understood for now jungkook needed some space, as everything would have been too overwhelming for the younger.

While jungkook bursted out crying hugging the pillow, he doesn't know why it is hurting, everything is hurting so f**king much.

He knows somewhere that taehyung is not a person that he just accused him of being but well he didn't think straight before speaking because of this storm going on inside him, everything was a mess.

He was not a bad person, he was just giving out what he got, he was in pain so he was giving out the same.

~