Boxer baby-3

Flashback

Kim taehyung,A cold hearted beast that's what everyone calls him, 29 year old businessman, knows nothing other than his work

Kim taehyung,
A cold hearted beast that's what everyone calls him, 29 year old businessman, knows nothing other than his work.

People liking him for his money, getting betrayed by them, was something which taehyung became used to with years.

He can't change others, but he can change himself so he did just that, making himself someone who would always be unapproachable and intimidating.

He was the ceo of Kim corporation, his father was one of the best business man of his time starting with a small company and making it a huge corporation, while taehyung made it an entire empire, 'Kim empire' after he took his father's place.

Kims were the most respected and powerful family in the country.But along with all this success mr and mrs Kim lost there once bubbly son, who has now become a stone like person.

—————

Taehyung had a few casinos of his own, it was just a business investment thing for him as it had large profits.

So today,

He was visiting one of his casinos, where he was sitting in his private lounge having a drink, but soon he heard from one of his man about some commotion outside and went there to see a person fighting his security people.

Taehyung gestured his men to take the person away to deal with him later.

Soon the manager explained him the situation with that person.

Taehyung came to know that the person had gambled and had a large amount of debt and was not paying, and the security was stopping him from entering but the person was not listening.

Taehyung was angry as he doesn't like people ruining anything for him, anything his.

Taehyung went towards where the man was being handled by the guards, the man was drunk and now sitting on the floor probably scared by the bulky guards around.

'When are you paying back the debt?', taehyung asked straight forwardly in a deep intimidating voice.

The man was now scared as now he understood who he was dealing with, it was none other than Kim taehyung who could kill him and no one would know it or even question him.

'My son he will pay, he will pay', said the man quickly wanting to just get out of the claws of this tiger.

'Call him here', said taehyung and the man immediately called his son.

Within half an hour the guards brought in, a sexy male with tattoos and piercings, his big doe eyes filled with nothing but innocence and worry, very contrasting to his overall tough personality.

'A beautiful yet sinful contrast' thought taehyung eyeing the male.

The male stood infront of taehyung but his eyes were on his father who was sitting on the floor.

'Your name?', asked taehyung without even thinking much as he wanted to somehow know the beauty infront him.

'Jeon Jungkook', said the male, though he flinched a bit when he heard the deep cold voice.

'This man here owes me money, he told me that his son is going to pay me back, and I suppose you are the son', said taehyung eyeing jungkook who was getting uneasy, feeling the dark eyes on him.

'Sir, how much does he owe you?', asked jungkook as he knew that the man was saying the truth and his father definitely owes him money, as he knows his father well.

Taehyung ushered the manager to explain the amount and detail of the debt to jungkook who was by now frustrated and at the verge of crying.

He was tired of this, tired of living like this, he earns money with literally his sweat and blood which always goes to his father's debts.

He doesn't know how he is going to carryon like this, will he be ever free from this cycle of nothingness.

He doesn't even remember the last time he was genuinely happy, he was genuinely loved and pampered by someone as from what he remembers his life was always a shitshow, after his mother passed away.

He wiped the stubborn tears and stood there like a statue, taehyung was watching his every action curiously.

'Leave', said taehyung and everyone of his men were leaving the room immediately.

He gestured his men to take the drunk man out as well, leaving only him and jungkook alone, who was very preoccupied in his thoughts to listen to anything or react to anything happening around.

'Jungkook', taehyung called jungkook who came out of his thoughts hearing his name from such deep voice.

'You are an underground boxer, quite famous, your winning prize always goes to your father's debts and alcohol, so there is no way you could easily pay me back my money', said taehyung as he already got jungkook's information from his sources when the manager was explaining to jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything just casted his eyes and head down embarrassed about the man infront of him knowing the truth about him and how difficult it would be for him to pay him back.

'I have an offer for you, you don't have to pay me, just be mine for a period of time and I will pay all your father's other debt as well', said taehyung with no emotions and jungkook was shell shocked from what he heard, does this man means what he is understanding.

Jungkook didn't know what to say, what to do, he was feeling suffocated.

'Can you please give me sometime?', asked jungkook in a small voice though he himself doesn't know what does he need the time for, as he knows he can't pay the man and this was a easy way out, but giving himself to someone in this way made him feel wrong.

'You have 24 hours, give me your answer within that, you may leave now', said taehyung and jungkook just nodded absentmindedly, bowed and left from there.

Taehyung watched his retreating back, he doesn't know why he offered something like this, he never did this before or craved for someone to be his and be with him so much.

He somehow felt the urge to have this beauty, even if it would be for a short period of time, till he loses his interest in the beauty, as he thought maybe it was just a mere physical attraction towards the beauty which will fade away after getting what he wants.

~