CHARACTER SKETCH

Break over. Let's get back to work 😉

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

An economics professor. Really hard working teacher. Quite strict related to his subject. Needs discipline in class. But is very chill outside the college. Of course he is very hot young man so his female students and colleagues die on him except one.

Age: 24 years old

Education: M.A. (Economics) Currently pursuing PhD in Economics side by side with job

AVNEET Kaur

College going young beautiful girl. Daughter of the principal of college. Her parents love her the most. She doesn't like Sid because of his strict behavior.

Age: 20 years old

ANUSHKA KAUR

Avneet's younger sister. Loves her a lot. Beautiful just like her sister. Many boys have a crush on her despite of her simplicity but she stays away from them.

Age: 17 years old

AVNEET AND ANUSHKA'S PARENTS

Their father is the principal of same college in which Avneet studies. Love his borh daughters. He admires Siddharth's personality and his teaching skills a lot.

Their mother is a house wife. His daughters and husband are her whole world.

They are quite a rich family. But are old thinking.

SIDDHARTH'S MOTHER

A widow. Siddharth is her only son. She is his whole life. She worked hard so that Siddharth could get good education. After Siddharth started working, he asked her to leave work and take rest now as he had seen her struggling her whole life just for him.

_____________________________________________

This is the character sketch of my new ff "ALLURING INTIMACY".

First time writing on teacher-student. Hope you like it.

Shoutouts will be appreciated.

Stay tuned for next chapter