Chapter 15

Few days passed away. Sidneet loved each other's company. They used to look forward to their extra lectures. Though Sid never compromised on her studies but still she used to like this lone time with him even though it was just of 45 minutes. Moment she hated the most was bell ringing after those 45 minutes of her day which was the time she used to spend in the whole day.

With Sid, initially he felt bit strange with the changing things between them from a teacher student relationship to friends and now a strange feeling. They couldn't imagine a day with spending these few minutes with each other. In between, there were events in college and they couldn't get their extra lecture and they used to feel their day is incomplete.

Both were new to these feelings and were not realizing where they unknowingly leading to. Fortunately or unfortunately they had started growing feelings for each other unintentionally within a small period of time. None of them was aware of consequences of these feelings but right now they couldn't think about it. Because only thing that was on their minds was each other. They often used to dream about each other and an uncertain future together. Now they both were aware of their own feelings but were not sure what next and they had accepted to their own selves but not to each other not yet atleast.

Vaishreem were aware of Avu's feelings and continously used to tease her. She used to show she is angry but deep inside she also loved getting teased by his name.

Currently, Sid came out of washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and with another towel he was drying his silky, wet hair. What he saw in front of him, he could not believe. He froze at his place. He saw Avu standing in front of him forwarding his t-shirt towards him.

Avu: Ye t-shirt mein bohot achha lagta hai. Aaj ye pehen ke jaa

She said with a smile on her face. Sid left the towel with which he was drying his hair and forwarded his hand to take the shirt but held her hand and pulled her towards him. He wrapped his arm around her and put her hair flick behind her ear. She lookee down with a shy smile and blush.

Avu:(whispered) Sid

Sid kept a finger on her lips.

Sid: Shhh

Sid moved towards her ear and whispered those three magical words.

Sid: I love you

He kissed her cheek softly. She pushed him away.

Sid: Kya hua?

He looked up and his eyes widened. He bit his lip.

Sid:(whisper) Mar gya. Ye to mom hai

(A/n: It's VA not Avu.)

VA: Kya kar raha hai hnn? Pagal kahika. Kitni baar bola hai ek girlfriend bana le. Mere saath ye sab nhi karna

Sid: Mom aap kya bol rahe ho?

VA: Tu chup kar. Tu kya kar raha tha?

Sid: Ma sorry na. Chhodo jaane do

VA: Tu sudar jaa. Mein bata rahi hu tereko

Sid: Hnn mein sudar jaoonga. Don't worry. Aap breakfast ready kardo. Mujhe late ho jaega. Mein ready hokar 5 minute mein aa raha hu

VA: Dekh baat matt badal

Sid: Ma please. Late ho jaega. Hum baad mein baat karte hai na iss baare mein

He made her go out and closed the door. He sighed and looked up.

Sid: Thank God aaj bacha lia. Warna mom chhodti nhi aaj mujhe for sure. Chalo abhi ready ho jata hai

He quickly got ready and had his breakfast and left.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter