Chapter 26

Time passed away beautifully. Sidneet came more close to each other. Though they used to get only some time for each other. They were happy with that. They never got a chance to get intimate because of course they used to meet in college so they could not do anything or more precisely their relationship was not based on physical needs. They just liked each other's company. They liked to spend time with each other. They liked to talk to each other. Avu could not go much to Sid's home as well as she didn't want her father to doubt her. And of course she didn't have much access to phone. In spite of all, they had a cute a love story. While studying in free lectures, when their hands used to brush each other and currents ran down their spines, seeing each other smiling or laughing, teasing each other, small cute fights. These were the things they used to enjoy. They couldn't express their feelings openly so they used to write letters to each other.

Avu didn't tell Vaishreem about her and Sid but of course harami best friends se aaj tak kuch chhupa hai. They were happy for their best friend and loved teasing her.

Anuneet were same as before. Fighting and teasing continued between them but of course there love knew no bound.

One day, Sidneet were sitting in library. Sid was teaching her but Avu was lost in him. She was jaust humming to whatever he was saying.

Sid: Samaj aa gya?

He asked without looking up from book.

Avu: Hmm

Sid: Hnn to ye graph bana kar dikhao ab kaise banega

Avu: Hmm

Sid: Okk so...

He looked at her finally and saw her staring at him. He shooked his head in disbelief. He jerked her shoulder. She came back in her senses. He raised his eyebrows. She frowned.

Sid: Madam exams paas aa rhe hai. Ye sab karegi to kaise chalega?

Avu: Meri fault nhi hai

Sid: To kiski hai?

Avu: Ab mera boyfriend itna hot aur cute hoga at the same time. To mein kya hi kar sakti hu? Meri galati thoda hai. College ki saari ladkiya, teachers tumhe aese dekhti to mein to fir bhi tumhari girlfriend hu

Sid: Haha very funny. Ye sab excuses nhi chalenge. Padna to padega. Got it?

Avu made a crying face.

Sid: Mujhe aesa kyu lagta hai ki tumhe economics nhi pasand. Aur agar nhi pasand to choose kyu ki thi?

Avu: Ab nhi leti to tum kaise milte hnn?

Sid: Tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta. Please I request you mera result kharab matt karna. Tumhe pata hai tum akeli student jisko mein alag se padata hu? Ab agar tumhare bhi marks nhi achhe aaye to mer poori tarah se naam kharab ho jaega. Please padai par dhyaan do. I am requesting you

Avu: Achha achha theek hai. Ab itni request kar rahe to mein pad loongi

Sid: Hnn please

Just then the bell rang.

Sid: Abe yrr. Tune aaj ka bhi period waste kar dia

Avu: Sorry. Aaj ka letter do

She said forwarding her hand in which she was holding a letter. He took the letter from her.

Sid: Waise banta to nhi hai jaisi tumhari harkate hai par chalo aaj de deta hu. Aur meri baat kaan khol kar sunlo aur bhoolna matt. Mein repeat nhi kroonga. Letter usi din mila karega. Jis din dhyaan se padogi

He said taking out a letter from his bag.

Avu: Okk

She snatched it from him and ran from here. A smile came on Sid's face looking at her.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter