Chapter 12

Avu was busy with her thoughts and was thinking about whatever happened and somewhere she felt a different kind of a feeling. On the other hand, Sid was guilty for it and was worried if Avu complained about it to AD, he would be rusticated from college and he didn't has any other financial aid presently. He was just praying that Avu felt pity on his condition and leave him.

Both were not even able to sleep at night. Reasons of this sleepless night was of course different for both. She could still feel his lips on hers and was continously smiling.

Avu's P.O.V.

I don't know what is happening to me. I know he is my teacher and I am not sure if it's right to have any feelings for him or not. But it is just getting out of control. Today he kissed me, I should have been angry and probably pushed him away and left. I should have even complained papa about him. But instead I gave in. I kissed him back. Being angry for that kiss or complaining to papa didn't even come to my mind. There was not even a single thought of disgust for that kiss. Instead I felt it really special. It's not even leaving my mind. I don't know what it's all heading to and what will be the consequences. I am not sure if it's right or wrong. But honestly I want to live these feelings. I want to enjoy these feelings of mine to the fullest without thinking of repercussions. Without thinking what is right or wrong. I just don't want to care about anything in this moment. I just want to let these feelings grow and fall deep in them and never want to come out.

P.O.V. ends

While Sid was just staring at ceiling lying on his bed with his eyes wide open. Sleep could no where be seen in his hazel brown attractive eyes.

Sid's P.O.V.

I don't know what came on me today and I kissed her. She is my student and I did so wrong with her. I don't deserve her forgiveness but for mom I will even beg it from her if she hadn't told sir anything yet. The kiss was beautiful. Ugh shut up Sid. It was just a mistake. A grave mistake actually. I am her teacher and she is my student and I can't take advantage of her like that. I need apologize to her again and will do it tomorrow morning itself. But wait I can even call her.

He picked up the phone to call her.

No I think I should not call at this time and it's better if I talk to her face-to-face. I just hope she forgives me.

P.O.V. ends

He kept praying to God that Avu understands his situation and forgives him.

Next morning

Avu happily got up and did her morning chores. Anu was also shocked seeing her getting up on her own. She even helped AM and Anu with breakfast to avoid her lectures that will spoil her amazing mood.

On the other hand, Sid was not feeling like going to college thinking it might be his last day there besides the embarrassment he had to feel. But he needed as he had to talk to Avu. He got ready and went to college.

Avu reached college and met Vaishreem. They asked reason behind her happiness but she choosed not to tell them at least not for now. Vaishreem assumed probably her visit to Sid's home is the reason. They were chit chatting when Sid came there. Vaishreem greeted him while Avu was admiring him.

Sid: Good morning girls. Avneet can I have a word a with you alone? If you don't mind

Before she could reply, Vaish spoke up.

Vaish: Sure sir. Let's go Reemie

Vaish pulled Reem and they went to class. Here Sid was feeling awkward and nervous how to start conversation. Avu was looking down waiting for him to say something.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter