Chapter 24

Sid: Avu say something please?

Avu was still looking at him quitely.

Sid: Avu don't you want us to be together?

He asked in a shaky voice and afte not getting any reply from her, his hand started shaking. His eyes became moist.

Sid: It's okk. I won't force you. It's you wish....

He said as he started moving his shaky hand back towards himself. But his hand was stopped midway by Avu. Yes she held his tightly hers not letting it go away.

Avu: I....I really like you and yes I want to give us at least one chance

She said with teary eyes and a smile playing on her lips. Sid's lips also curved in a smile automatically and there were happy tears in his eyes as well.

Sid: You are no lying right? You actually mean it na?

Avu shooked her head vigorously.

Avu: Noooo. Why would I lie to you? I want this from quite a time now. Since the time I have started knowing you, I have started developing feelings for you. I want to be with you not just as friend. I want to have a relationship between us which is not just of friends. It's something more

Sid didn't know what to speak further. So he kissed her hand which was still in his. Avu's happiness knew no bounds. He looked at her and pulled her in his warm embrace. Avu immediately hugged him back without wasting a moment. Their eyes were closed. They were feeling each other's presence and warmth. They just wished the moment got freezed and they stayed like that. Sid was caressing her hair softly. Tears were rolling down both their eyes. Sid was holding her tightly fearing that she will go away if he left her even for a moment. They sat in same position and that comfortable silence for a few minutes. Sid broke this silence finally.

Sid: You know what?

Avu: Hmm?

Sid: Once I got so scared when you were not replying. I thought you have changed your mind

Avu shooked her head and tightened his grip over him.

Avu: That's not possible. I don't know about future. But I want to have my present with you and only you. I never changed my mind although I was never sure about you. But somewhere I also knew you will agree with him and one day you will get ready for this relationship. But it's just that when it finally happened. You finally got ready and asked me, I was shocked and overwhelmed. But I never changed my mind

She said looking up from his chest and looking at his face. But they were still holding each other. Sid's eyes felt on her lips. He looked into her eyes as if asking her permission. This time he didn't want to do anything with her without her consent which she happily gave to him. She closed her eyes. Sid was still thinking whether he should or should not. When she didn't feel his lips against hers, she opened her eyes and looked at him confusion. As she saw him, she immediately understood his confusion. She smiled and leaned forward. She placed her lips softly on his and started kissing him. He was bit shocked at first but then gave in happily. There was no fight for dominance. They moved their lips softly in a sync. The kiss just showed their feelings and care for each other. It just showed how much they have missed each other all these days.

They broke the kiss after few minutes because of the lack of breath. Avu pecked his lips softly and they once again pulled each other in a hug. Avu burried her head in his chest and he caressed her back.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter