You meet your celebrity crush and he gets jealous (Niall Horan)

Niall:

Tom Daley 

Everyone knew Niall and Tom Daley were good friends so it was no surprise that Niall bought you along to watch Splash live. You two were sitting in the crowd hoping fans wouldn't recognise you two so you could have a great evening out with just the two of you. It was the episode with the mermaids dancing in the water. You were alright at first with the other divers diving into the pool, but as soon as Tom Daley stood on high up on that diving board, you fangirled slightly and Niall gave you a confused look, but he let that go as he knew you were a fan of Tom, but as soon as the show ended, Niall was bringing you back stage to introduce you to Tom which you were nervous and excited about.

"Hey Niall" Tom greeted
"hi mate"
"this beautiful girl of yours must be Y/N?" Tom asked
"yeah, my girlfriend" Niall says, clearing his throat
"lovely to meet you" Tom says as he kisses your hand, while you giggle slightly "you two. That was a fantastic performance by the way, I loved every minute of it" you say excitedly with Niall standing right next to you feeling a little uncomfortable and a little jealous as you had never used the word fantastic when describing the concerts he and his band mates do.
"Sorry Tom, we've got to go now" Niall says as he takes you out the room away from everyone else. "Well it was nice meeting you Y/N" Tom says

"what was that all about?" Niall asks you after finding a quiet place,
"Niall he's just a crush, but that doesn't change anything between you and me. I'm going home with you, not him...you're my prince charming" you say
"and you're my princess" Niall says before embracing you in his arms, you two kissed and made up, then you both headed home.