What He Does To Make Sure You're Alright Before He Goes On Tour

Harry: He knows how lonely you get when he's on tour so he makes sure, either his sister, Gemma or his mum, Anne can check on you and bring you out most of time or invite you over when you're not at work and don't have any other plans. 

Niall: He hates leaving you vulnerable and unprotected when he goes on tour, so he hires a security guard to keep an eye on you while you're out and about and even when you're at work. You do want your own space sometimes, but in the end you're just happy you have a boyfriend who truly cares about your safety. 

Liam: He leaves you a seven of his most favourite jumpers, for you to wear everyday each week until he returns, knowing you miss him a lot, where you don't want to get out of bed when he's on tour and also gets his two sisters to check on you. 

Louis: He sends you flowers, chocolates and a scented teddy bear each month with a card and picture letting you know what he's up to and how he's doing and calls you each night making sure you can fall asleep easily,  his mum also has you stay over most of the time, knowing you can't sleep without him. 

Zayn:  He calls and texts you constantly and has his older sister, Doniya stay with you at yours and Zayn's house. He make's sure you have company mostly at night, cause he knows you like the feeling of having someone there.