You visit his hometown

Niall:  Mullingar, Ireland 

 http://mullingarchamber.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/7-3-2010-025.jpg 

Niall was taking you to his home town, you had been to Mullingar lots of times with your family, but it was ages since you last went there and you had never been with Niall. "Y/N, you goanna love it, Mullingar is literally the best place to be living" Niall said excitedly as he was driving you and him from the airport. "Niall, I've been to Mullingar tons of times, just not with you" you say 
"I forgot about that, sorry Princess...but you will love it 100 times more than you already do cause you're with the me" Niall said, you soon arrive in Mullingar and the first place Niall takes you to, is the shops then his dad's place where you two would be staying for half your trip to Ireland. He took you swimming at the swimming pool, then for an afternoon picnic in the park beside the swimming pool, then to Belvedere house and Niall also took you to the golf course where he taught you how to play golf, he introduced you to his friends and took you out for a night out in town, on the last day there he took you for a morning walk up in Ballynacargy. You and Niall said your goodbyes and headed for the airport. 

Harry: Harry and you were spending a few days in his home town Holmes Chapel. He took you all around the town. One of the mornings, he took you to the bakery where he used to work and he bought the two of you some pastries and led you to a quiet park nearby where there was already a picnic blanket set on the grass, and the two of you had a lovely romantic picnic, you mostly spent the time at Harry's mum's house with the rest of Harry's family, mostly playing board games and watching movies. "Babe, I'm so glad I got to spend my last few days with you and my family in my home town before I go back on tour" Harry says as the two of you are snuggled in bed late at night, "I'm just happy I finally got to see you home town with you" You say as you're wrapped up warm in Harry's strong arms that made you feel safe. "I love you Y/N" Harry says as he soon hears you snoring, he kisses you on the forehead and soon falls asleep himself. 

Louis: You and Louis were staying in Doncaster with his family for a week, he had taken you there a few times already, so you've already met his family and friends. "Y/N, will you and Louis take us shopping tomorrow" Phoebe and Daisy ask you and Louis as soon as you arrive, you both laugh, "Sure guys, we can help you choose some clothes"  since the two of you loved clothes and Louis wanted to spend time with the twins while he can. You basically spent the whole week, either shopping, picking up Louis's sisters, spending time with his family or spending the evenings at clubs and bars with Louis and his friends. 

Liam: Liam bought you with him to his home town Wolverhampton for the Christmas holidays. You helped Liam's mum, Karen make Christmas dinner and wrap up presents she bought for Liam, then you and Liam spent time together in the shopping centre looking for last minute gifts for Liam's parents, you also spent the cold nights on the sofa with Liam's family snuggled up in blankets, drinking hot chocolate with the fire burning while watching Disney classics. 

Zayn: Zayn was bringing you with him to his home town, Bradford where you two would be staying with his family for the weekend. You were already close with his three sisters, especially his older sister Doniya, you spent Saturday afternoon, shopping at a local shopping centre along with his mum and three sisters and you even went to get you nails done with them, while Zayn spent some time with his dad, You then went out for dinner with Zayn and his sisters and parents,  you also went for a family picnic with Zayn's family on the Sunday, while at the zoo, which Zayn wanted to bring you to, since he knows you love animals.