How you meet

Niall: At a pub in Mullingar. Niall's brother is good friends with a relative of yours and the two of them decided to introduce the two of you.  Niall fell for you the moment he first laid eyes on you and the two of you hit it off right away. Six months later, you join Niall on tour as his girlfriend.

Harry: The two of you were childhood best friends, though you were a year younger than Harry, the two of you had the same group of friends throughout your school life.  You had always had feelings for Harry, and Harry had always had feelings for you, but the two of you were two nervous to say how they felt. It wasn't until two years since One Direction were formed that both of you plucked up some courage to admit your true feelings for each other, starting with you accidentally letting it slip from your mouth, leading to you eventually dating.

Louis: Your family moved next door to his family, both your mums got along well and by Christmas time, Johanna invited you guys round for Christmas dinner, where you met Louis. The both of you got on like a house on fire and the next part of their tour, Louis decided to bring you along so he could get to know you better. Ten months later, fans spotted you on a date out in Tokyo.

Liam: At a signing, he had instantly fell for you. Complimenting on your cute outfit, you, not only got his signature, but he wrote down his number telling you to call him once you get home. You did, arranging to spend some time getting to know each other before he had to leave. When Liam was back on tour, the two of you kept in contact. Skyping, texting and calling each other when you could, with Liam flying you out to wherever they were touring each holiday. Eventually after a year, the two of you started dating. 

Zayn: You were attending the same university as his older sister, in fact, the two of you were roommates, so when Zayn made to visit his sister, you had happened to be there. Complimenting your appearance, the two of you traded numbers and a year later, some lucky paps snapped a picture of your first date.