You go to the zoo

Harry: You and Harry had arranged to go to whipsnade zoo with the rest of the boys on their day off. "Where's the snakes?" Liam asks as he's looking down at the zoo map, trying to look for where the snakes would be on the map. "I know where that is" you say as you've been here a multiple of times but you had never gone to see the snakes before, you only walk pass the building cause of your fear of snakes, "You do, that's great. show us the way, Y/N" Zayn says, "I'll show you guys where, but I'm not going in" you say, "and I'll stay with you, babe" Harry says as he walks beside you with his arm wrapped around your waist as you lead the way. "so where will you lovebirds be when we come out?" Louis asks with a cheeky grin on his face, you and Harry both look at each other and you think of the same thing. "We'll be over by the tigers" Harry says while you nod your head, "ok, we'll meet you guys there" said Niall. You and Harry made your way over to the tigers and on the way you two were greeted by some nice fans who asked for autographs and pictures with the two of you then you two carried on making your way to the tigers. After hours spent at the zoo you all went home, thinking of the wanderful day you had spent.

Niall: Niall and you decided to go the London zoo where you had spent most of the day wandering around and looking at the animals. You had already looked at the lions, tigers, monkeys, elephants and giraffes and you were beginning to get a little hungry. "Ni, lets get some ice-cream" you say, knowing Niall's answer so you already started heading down towards the zoo cafe. "Y/N, you can go find a table for us and I'll go get the ice-cream" Niall says, "thanks babe, don't be long" you say "don't worry princess I won't" Niall says, you went to the nearest empty table you could find and sat down waiting for Niall, who quickly came after you with a couple of ice-creams and you soon carried on looking at the rest of the animals you hadn't seen yet. "Babe, why don't we go look watch the penguin show?" suggested Niall as he looked down at the map, then checking the time on his phone, "when is it?" you asked

"it starts in five minutes, if we hurry we can get there in time" replied Niall, you nodded and you both made your way to the penguins as quickly as you could and you spent the rest of the day watching most of the shows.

Louis: You and Louis were walking around Australia zoo, deciding which animals to go to next, you've already seen the reptiles, crocodiles, rihnos, giraffes, zebras, cheetahs, tigers, kangaroos and wombats, but you hadn't seen the koalas yet which is what both you and Louis wanted to see. "Lou, why don't  we go see the koalas" you suggest as you see your boyfriend looking down at the zoo map with a serious face on, which was very rare to see. "Babe, I can't see them anywhere on the map" said Louis as he was beginning to get a little frustrated, "I'll have a look babe" you said as you took the map from him, you looked at the map carefully and you soon found where the koalas were. "found them" you say, Louis turns to you with a smile on his face as he wraps his arm around you, "I already found them, Y/N" said Louis as you made your way to the koala while arguing in a playful way about who found the koalas first on the map even though you knew, you found them first. After an hour or two spent with the koalas it was time for you two to get back to the hotel.

Zayn: You and Zayn were wandering around New York Zoo, looking at all the different animals as you made your way to the sealion show. after minutes of walking around, you both arrived at the sealion encounter  and the show was about to start. You quickly found a good place to sit where you could see the show clearly. "That was an alright show, wasn't it babe" said Zayn as he holds your hand in his, while you two walk away from the sealion encounter and you nod your head in agreement. "definitely a good show" you say. "Y/N, where do you want to go next?" asked Zayn as he looks down at you, while you look at the map really quickly, "I really want to see the elephants" you say, hoping Zayn would want to as well, he nods in agreement, knowing they were your favorite animals. You two soon made your way back to the hotel after hours spent at the zoo.

Liam: "Y/N, where do you want to go next?" asked Liam as he looked down at the zoo map looking at all the different encounters there were and trying to decide what animal he wanted to look at now. You and your boyfriend Liam were walking around Chester zoo . "I don't know, we've been to all the animals I suggested" you say as you shrug your shoulders, Liam and you both stop for a few minutes while deciding what animal to go and see next. "Babe, can we go and see the turtles then?" asks Liam as he looks down at you with a hopeful smile, you knew it they were his favorite animals and you guys hadn't gone to see the turtles yet, "ok Li, lets go see the turtles" you agree as you nod your head, Liam then kisses you on the lips, "thanks babe" he says as you both made your way to the turtles. You spent hours looking at the turtles as you listened to Liam telling you all the amazing facts he knows about them which surprisingly you didn't know, even though you were an animal expert.  You soon went to the cafe to get coffee then it was time for you two to leave and you made one quick stop in the gift  shop and bought a stuffed turtle for Liam, knowing that he'd love it and you both make your way home.