You meet your celebrity crush and he gets jealous (Harry Styles)

Harry: 

Taylor Launter

You begged your boyfriend Harry to bring you to the Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 permiere as you were a fan of Taylor Launter. Robert Patterson and Kristen Stewart had already came over to greet you, but neither you or Harry were bothered by them, but as soon as Taylor Launter was coming over to you two, you freaked out. "Oh my god, Harry its Taylor Launter" you say excitedly as he was making his way over.
"Hi, you must be Harry and Y/N" Taylor says
"you know my name" you say excitedly
"who wouldn't, you're the most beautiful girl ever" Taylor says in a flirty voice trying to flirt with you. You giggle slightly, while Harry's grip tightens and you knew what that meant, "well it was nice meeting you Taylor" Harry says as he pulls you away from Taylor and you two find a quiet place inside away from the cameras.

"Hazz, are you mad at me?" you ask, Harry shakes his head, "no I'm not, but I'm mad at him" Harry says as he spots Taylor walking pass to join the rest of the Twilight cast, "Harry, you don't need to be jealous...I love you and only you, Taylor's just a little crush and I would never leave you for him" you say before you kiss and hug him, "love you babe"
"love you too Harry" you say before you two make your way to your seats, just in time for the film.