Your Best friends with another band member's girlfriend

I know Niall and Demi aren't going out, but they would make a great couple, and even though Harry and Jennifer aren't going out, they would also be a great couple.

Harry: Ever since you and Harry went on a double date with Louis and Eleanor, you two immediately clicked and you two became best friends, you knew you could depend on Eleanor about anything and you two were also partners in crime when it came to pranking Harry and Louis, you did everything together, and told each other secrets. Fans always spotted the two of you out and about. 

Niall: Sophia and you became extremely close after meeting each other at the This is us premiere, you two had a lot in common and you became shopping buddies and instagram buddies, you two were always messing about and trying on random clothes when you were out shopping, and you're always posting random, silly pics on instagram. When the boys go on tour, you always keep each other company. 

Louis: You had become best friends with Perrie, ever since you met backstage at a one direction concert. You both had a lot in common, you loved animals and always spent your time going to the zoo or going clothes shopping and trying to find ways of saving endangered species. 

Zayn: you had became close with Niall's girlfriend Demi when you first met on a double date at Nandos. You were a big fan of hers ever since you saw her on Disney Channel, and you couldn't believe it when you two exchanged numbers at the end of the meal, you two always arranged to go shopping and , she would always bring you backstage to her concerts, you and Demi had a lot in common and you both could depend on each other whenever you needed someone to talk to. 

Liam: After Liam and Harry had arranged a double date, you had become best friends with Jennifer ever since, you two just clicked the moment you started chatting to each other, you pulled pranks on both Liam and Harry when they weren't expecting it, you both love food, and would always stuff your faces with junk food while spending movie nights together, you would go to Jennifer for advice and she'd do the same, you knew you could depend on her to cheer you up and she knew you'd do the same