𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠

Mature Themes are used in this story this will also include season 4 spoilers so I would recommend watching the season first

Mature Themes are used in this story this will also include season 4 spoilers so I would recommend watching the season first. This story also has fight, Angst scenes and mentions of sex I don't know yet if there will being any sex scenes in this book. There will be making out scenes and of course fluff.

There will also be graphic detailing when it comes to a character being hurt. This book will also contain major spoilers of the series and there will be things that I wanted to add that aren't apart of it. Which leads me to my next point.

I DO NOT own Stranger Things including some of the characters however I did create my OC they might make a decision you do not agree with that does not give you an excuse to go to the comments to hate on them or my story.

ALL hate will be deleted I do not need that stress if you do not like the story don't read it simple as that. Also keep in mind I am not a professional writer nor am I calling myself one. I am still in school, this is just purely because of my own enjoyment. Now that is All done.

Enjoy the story!

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER!
-Luna