Chapter 6

***JOHNSON'S POV***

I put in a movie, I heard the girls laughing. I sighed wishing I could cuddle with Ava. I texted her A- Ava J-Johnson. J- movie time? A- yeah why not? haha. J- so come on over i need t talk to you. A- okay jack. J- okay beautiful. I heard a slight knock on my bedroom door. "its open." I said. The door opened and in came Ava. "What movie?" she asked. She looked adorable in her pajamas. "How about twilight?" I asked with a sly smile in my face. She pretended to think. "Hmmm....okay!" she said and we snuggled upon my bed underneath the covers. The movie started. " What did you want t talk abut she asked as she looked up at me. h god, here they come. Stupid fucking butterflies. I was wondering if um... you know...-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't be shy, say what you need to say." she said with a cute smile.Wow, shes so amazing."Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked with a wishful smile. She just sat there and smiled. Was that a good sign? She got a little closer to me before. After what felt like minutes her face was in front of mine. She brought her face closer to mine and kissed me. When she stopped she looked at me. "Does that answer you're question?" I shook my head yes and we both cuddled up again....

***TAYLOR'S POV***

I really don't want to go to Matt's house, He's boring, no offence. Dont get me all wrong, he's a good friend but I'm kind of busy. So I called Matt again, "Hey Matt. My mom said i couldn't go, I'm sorry." I said hoping he would believe me. "Aww, man. That sucks. More pizza for me." he said and hung up. I walked up the street to the next victims house Madison Beer. I noticed that nobody was home. So I walked up the sidewalk and I knocked on the door. Madison answered the door. "Taylor, what are you doing here?" she asked surprised. "Oh nothing. I just wanted to come over. Can I come in?" I asked putting on my playfully smile she loved. This bitch is going to get what she deserved. She let me in and I sat on her couch. "Do you want some orange juice?" she asked holding up two empty glass cups. "Yeah sure." I said enthusiastically as I pulled my bandana off. "So what do you think about us?" She asked. I inched closer behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I inched closer to her neck. "Taylor what are you doing?!?!?!?!" she asked panic rising in her voice when she felt the bandana wrapped around her neck. I pulled back harder. I loved the way they gasped for for air as I'm pulling tighter. She kicked me in my leg making me let go. She tried to run away. "Oh no you don't bitch." I said and grabbed a hold of her hair yanked her back over to me. "You're getting what you deserve you stupid bitch." I said and I started to finish the job. She grabbed a hold of my arm and scratched the shit out of me. "Oh you shouldn't have done that!" I nearly screamed but remembered that there are neighbors. She kept on kicking and screaming and knocking things over. I was almost done when she kicked me again. She ran for the door but it was too late. I wrapped the bandana around her neck again. She was lying on the floor and I was on top so she couldn't escape. "Shh..." I said as she struggled to get out of my hold. She was gone finally. I tied the red bandana around her neck and escaped through the back door and I went home. When I got home I took a shower and went to sleep. She got what she deserved.

***MATTS POV*** 

I wonder why Taylor didn't want to come over. I ordered pizza. He always comes over when he hears that I ordered pizza. It's whatever I guess. 

I honestly don't care though he's not that fun anyways. The doorbell rung. That must be the pizza. So I went and opened the door. To my surprise it was Nash and Taylor and Hayes standing there at my door. "We decided to come over and have some pizza." Nash said. So I let them in and we all went to my room and waited for the pizza to come. "Has anybody heard from Madison?" I asked. The last time I heard from her was a week ago. I know we shouldn't be talking to her but she's a good friend to us. She's Taylor's ex. She cheated on him with three different guys. One of them was his cousin, Alex. "No, you?" Nash said asking Hayes. Hayes shook his head. "Should we call her?" Hayes asked with caution. "Maybe. Yeah." I said and reached for the phone. I dialed her number. She didn't pick up so I hung up. "Voicemail." I said looking at my phone. "She's probably sleeping." Nash said. The doorbell rung once again. So I went and paid for the pizza and soda and brought it back to my room. They always end up coming over when I have pizza...

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! It's been soooo long since I've posted and I'm so sorry. Thank you for all the votes and comments I appreciate them. Im gonna be posting chapters for this story throughout the week . So I HOPE you enjoy this chapter and there WILL BE MORE, so stay tuned :)

If you were wondering I do have an instagram and a twitter. Here the links to my profiles :) follow me if you want to Love ya xoxo

twitter; https://twitter.com/fvckianlawley

instagram; https://instagram.com/queen._.jazmyn/

Keep voting , faving, and commenting and stay tuned for me :) love ya xoxo