Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

***TAYLORS POV***

I woke up and remembered everything that happened last night. She almost got away. Am I getting weaker? I got out of bed and I quickly got in my gym clothes and went down to my personal gym in my

basement. I should take Alison out on a date, since we haven't been on a date in a while. I started to lift the weights until I couldn't lift them anymore. I took my shirt off and threw it because I was getting hot. My phone started to ring. I looked at caller i.d. It was Alison. "Hey baby. What are you up to?" She asked all excitedly. "Oh nothing much. Just lifting. Say, you wanna go get some lunch maybe or see a movie?" I asked hoping she would say yes and not blow me off this time. "Again? Sure thing babe, can we bring Ava and Jack?" She asked. "Yeah sure. I'll pick you guys up in an hour." I said and hung up.....

***AVAS POV***

Alison walked into the guest room with a big smile on her face. "We are going on a double date. Get dressed. Taylor will be here in an hour." She said really fast to the point I couldn't understand her. "Wait, what?" I asked but it was too late. I looked at my sleepover bag. I pulled out my strapless baby blue pencil skirt dress with my black wedges and a white shall. I jumped in the shower. I got out and got dressed I decided to straighten my hair and do my makeup natural. I decide to text Jack. ❤️-Ava 💜-Jack ❤️you ready yet? 💜almost I just have to do my hair ❤️you don't have hair -,- 💜yes I do ❤️Whatever, hurry up Taylor will be here any minute boyfriend 💜I'm on my way girlfriend. I smiled at that text. I was Jack's girlfriend. It was awesome. I liked him a lot. "AVA! Time to go!" Screamed Alison and we all walked out the door. "Ava you look, amazing." Jack said glaring up and down at my outfit. I walked up to Jack and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Jack." I said and we all got in Taylor's car and headed to the cafè. "We are here." Taylor said and I looked out the window and gasped. "I love this cafe." I said in awe. Me and my mom and dad used to come here when I was a little girl and I would always get there omelets. Me and Jack sat at our own table and Alison and Taylor sat at their own table. "I'm glad we were able to get out." Jack said. He looked amazingly cute and sexy. I can tell today is going to be fun....