Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

***MATTS POV***

"Mom, I'm going to Madison's house okay?" I said as I walked out the door not caring whether she said yes or no. I walked to Madie's house because she does only live down the street from us. I finally reached Madies house. I knocked on the door. No answer. I know her mom was on a business trip so it's not like her mom could answer it. I knocked again. Still no answer. Something is up she would have answered. So I decide to call her again. "Please pick up." I begged into my phone. No answer. What the hell, something is up. I checked to see if the door was unlocked it was. I walked in. It was empty. Where was she? I walked in to her kitchen. I tripped over something. I looked at what I tripped over and screamed. "Oh my god. MADIE!!!" I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. They said they would be here in about 10 minutes. I grabbed my phone again and dialed Ava's number...

***AVA'S POV***

"Do you want a smoothie?" Jack asked me with his wallet in his hand. "Yes please. Get me the kiwi strawberry." I said and he nodded and went in to the line. My phone started to buzz. It was Matt. "Jack I have to take this." I said and pointed to my phone and I answered. "Hello?" I asked and all I heard was a bunch of words that I couldn't understand....

***JACK'S POV***

"Hello?" I heard her say. She looks so cute. "Wait Matt, I can't understand you. Calm down." I heard her say. I could tell something was up. "WHAT?!" She screamed. When I looked over back at her, tears were streaming down her face. I ran back to her and pulled her in a hug. "Alright. I'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up the phone. She sounded so broken. "What's wrong?" I asked as sympathetic as I could. "Madie. She's .... She's dead." She said and started to cry. I pulled her into a comforting hug. "Did Matt say how she died?"I asked. "She was strangled" said

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys ! SO I hope you guys like this chapter!!! So fave this and tell your friends about it and vote and comment :)

Also , for all of those that have read my other stories , I will finish them as soon as I finish uploading the rest of Bandana Man.

love you all xoxo