Chapter 2

***AVA'S POV***

I grabbed my book bag and followed Matt outside to Linda's car. "Are you nervous?" Matt asked sympathetically. "Yeah kind of." I said with a wry look. "Don't worry. You'll love it there." He said with a giant smile on his face. "I hope you're right." I said and got in the car and Matt drove off to school. I couldn't lie, I was nervous and scared. I'm going to a brand NEW school. Who wouldn't be scared or nervous? I looked at my brand new iPhone 5s. It was the gold one. I had to get a new phone because people kept on texting me rude things about my mom. I still can't get over that. It still hurts. I looked at Matt as we arrived at our destination. I noticed a brown haired guy with deep blue eyes walking toward us. I opened the door and I hit somebody. "Oops!" I noticed it was the brown haired guy with blue eyes. "Ow." He said. I didn't recognize him. I got lost in his eyes. I came to realization that I was probably staring. "I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." I said helping him up. "Hey I'm Nash." He said. "H-hey, I'm um...-" I started but got cut off. "You're Ava. I know." He said. I looked away and noticed three more guys were coming. "Matt who are they?" I asked curiously. "Those, Ava, are my friends." Matt said as he and Nash walked away....

***JACKS POV***

I saw Matt pull up and noticed there was a girl in the passenger seat. Matt doesn't have a sister. OH WELL DUH! That's his cousin, you moron. Me, Cameron, and Taylor started to walk to Matts car to greet him. Matt's cousin a opened her door and knocked Nash to the floor. I giggled a little bit. We reached Matt's car. She was beautiful. She had long blonde hair with hazel eyes. Mostly green and brown. More green then brown. She was perfect. She turned around and noticed that I was staring at her. I started to blush. "Aww. Does Jacky Jack have a crush in Ava?" cooed Nash. I started to blush even more and I noticed that she was blushing too. "What? No, I barely even know her." I tried to deny but we all know that it was not working. She looked at me and smiled. "You must be Jack." She said. She had a perfect smile. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was gorgeous. "Y-yeah. I am. You just be Ava. It's nice to meet you, finally." I said a little jittery. Everybody started laughing at me including Ava. "Don't be shy, Jack." said Matt. The guys could be jerks. I started to walk away and I heard little footsteps following behind me. "Jack?" Ava said. Oh my god she said my name. "Yeah? What's up?" I said nonchalant. "I thought it was cute that you blushed when they said you had a crush on me." She said all shy and what not. "Eh. I do think your very pretty. No, you're gorgeous." I said really fast. She just stared at me. I mentally face palmed myself....

***AVAS POV***

OH MY GOD! Jack just said I'm beautiful. I liked him. Even though I just met him. I'm going to ask him to hangout sometime. "Do you know this school really well?" I asked. What the hell? Are you kidding me? He just stood there. "Yeah I do actually. Do you want me to show you around?" He just took the words right out of my mouth. I smiled. I guess he took that as a yes and grabbed my hand. I quickly looked back at Matt. He smiled and shooed me off. I followed Jack. I was kind of excited that he was holding my hand and everything. "Did you get your schedule yet?" He asked. Damn, he's so cute. He has nice eyes. "Yeah. I did." I said and pulled out my schedule as he pulled his out. He smiled a crooked smile. It was actually really hot. He took my schedule and compared ours. "Well look at that." He said excited. "What? What's wrong?" I asked nervously. "We have all the same classes together." He said smiling. "Really?" I asked excitedly. I smiled from ear to ear. This school year is going to be interesting.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys i hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry its super long. I couldn't writing this chapter. What did you guys think ? Comment , vote and fave please.

I really want this story to go far so could you guys tell your friends about my story? It would mean a lot to me.