Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE

***AVA'S POV***

It's been a week since I found out about Madison's death. I felt so broken inside. I don't know what to do. She was my childhood friend. The one who kept a smile on my face. I can't believe this is happening. Why her? Why did she have to die? What did she do so wrong to deserve this? There was a slight knock on my door. I didn't answer. I didn't have a voice anymore. The door opened a little bit, it was Matt. "Hey Ava, you hungry? I made grilled cheese." I just sat there and stared at the wall. I didn't have the urge to eat anymore or drink or sleep or anything. "You can't sit here and stare at the wall all day. Madison wouldn't have wanted you to be sulking around."Matt said. I still didn't answer. He sat there and stared at me for which seemed like an hour but most likely it's been three minutes. Matt then sighed and got off the bed and walked out of my room. I started to cry and cry and cry until I couldn't cry anymore... 

***JACKS POV***

"How is she?" I asked. I missed the usual her. All cheering and happy. Bursting with laughter and smiles. Now she's all depressed. "She's the same. She won't eat or talk or anything. She hasn't even showered yet. Like at all." Matt said. He sounded depressed. I would feel the same way if my friend Jack G died.

***TAYLOR'S POV***

It's been a week since I attacked my last victim. I'm thinking of doing something more extreme. Not bandanas, well bandanas but not that all the time. My next victim should be somebody who deserves it. I grabbed a bowl and made a bowl of cereal. I started to think what I'm going to do next week. I wanted to call Matt but he's busy with Ava. Man, I did not feel bad about her. All I have to say is that Madie got what she deserved and now she's gone and I really don't care anyways. Matter of fact I don't even remember who she was. Madie who?  

***MATT'S POV***

I felt bad for Ava. She just lost her best friend, her childhood friend. I tried to get her to talk and eat but she just wouldn't. I don't know what to do. I noticed something though. When Ava's mom was killed there was a red bandana tied around her neck. And that old guy had a blue bandana tied around his neck. And Madison had a green bandana around her neck also. The killer should be the same. I was thinking of telling Ava but it's too soon, I think. I heard Ava's door open. Ava finally got up out of her room. "Where's the grilled cheese?" She said. She didn't look her normal self. She was pale had bags and she looked really weak. "I knew you would end up getting up and eating it." I said and started tickling her. "Stop it Matt!" She said smiling, it was a weak smile, but it still a smile. "At least you are finally out of your room." I said with a smirk. She shook her head. "I only came out for the grilled cheese." She said and went back in her room. Welcome back Ava....

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys again. So I'm not sure if I should post all of the chapters for this story today before I leave for work or wait a while. What do you guys think?

Comment if you want more chapters today :) also vote for my story and fave it and add it to your reading list :)