Chapter 4

***CAMS POV***

I woke up to my alarm going off. 6 o'clock on the dot. I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. I saw my dog, Tiny, at the front door. So I put my shoes on and grabbed his leash. I wasn't paying any sort of attention and bumped into something, or should I say someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" I said looking up at the gorgeous girl I bumped into. "Hey, you're Cameron Dallas! It's okay. I love you're vines." the girl look ecstatic. "Yeah. You are gorgeous. What's your name?" I asked astonished. She was beyond beautiful. "Thank you. I'm Julia." She said shyly. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Would you like to go out sometime? Here's my number. Call me?" I said and gave her my number. "Yeah, sure. That would be great." She said. Finally, I find a girl who is better looking than Ava....

***AVAS POV***

I got up and quickly took a shower and out my dress on it was 6:25 so I had nearly enough time to curl my tips of my hair and do my makeup. I decided to go with a natural look for my makeup. So I quickly did my makeup and I finished my hair just in time. ❤️-beautiful I'm here come outside .

"Matt, I'm leaving." I said to Matt and grabbed my book bag and started to head out. "Wait, who's picking you up?" He asked looking at me and I smiled. "Let me guess, Jack?" He asked sarcastically. I shook my head yes. He shook his head and said "Have fun." and winked at me. I walked out the door to Jack standing there looking astonished. "Wow. You look, you look amazing." He stuttered a little. "You really think so?" I asked looking down at my shoes. "Yes, you look perfect. I'm glad I like you." He said. Did he just say he likes me? Oh my god. I started blushing. We walked to Jack's red Corvette. He drove us to school. "Do you know where your locker is at?" He asked before we got out. I shook my head no. I can show you. We finally got out of the car and I legit felt all eyes on me. I looked at Jack wryly. He lipped 'it'll be fine'. I looked away and walked over to Jacks side of the car and we walked to the entrance....

****Later on that day****

"Ava!" A voice said. I didn't know anybody, so who's calling me? I turned around and I realized exactly who it was. It was my best friend Molly. "Hey Molly. I didn't know you go here." I said excitedly. "I just moved here." She said and we exchanged numbers and we were on our separate ways. ❤️-I'm going to bring you home beautiful so meet me at my locker.

I walked to Jack's locker. He wasn't there. I must have gotten the lockers wrong. "Hey, Ava." said someone. I thought it was Jack, but I guess not. It was Cameron with some girl attached to his hip. "Hey Cam. Where's Jack?" I asked looking around. "I haven't seen him. This is Julia, Julia this is Ava." I put my hand out to shake but instead Julia gave me the death stare. "Okayyyy, I'm going to go find Jack. Bye." I said quickly desperately wanting to get out of there.....

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to start sticking to the schedule of posting on here so yeah ....

You know the deal comment vote and fave ❤️

30 votes by next week ? (Per chapter)