Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE ***CAM'S POV***

"Somebody help me!" I screamed but nobody could hear me over the roar of the fire. The fire was getting closer. 'Why would Taylor do this? I'm his best friend.' I thought. I was getting weaker and weaker. I could feel the fire all over my body but I know it's my time now. I stopped struggling I couldn't get out. There was no use. No one could hear me might as well give up.... And so I did. 

***MATTS POV***

I haven't heard from Cameron since the party. Nobody knew why. I decided to go see what's wrong with Cameron. Ava said she would come with me. I tried to get her not too, but she's a tough cookie. "Come on, Ava!" I said grabbing my jacket and car keys. She came running down the stairs. We walked out of our house. All we could hear was nothing but sirens driving past our house. I was confused, that's the way to Cameron's house. I looked at Ava. "I got a feeling that that fire truck was going to Cameron's house." I said to her. She looked devastated. "Let's hope not." Is all she said and got in the car. I sped down to Cameron's house. Well what's left of his house. "OH MY GOD! CAMERON!" I heard Ava scream. I dialed Jack's number. "Hello?" I hear him say. "JACK GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I said to him. "CAMERON!" Ava screamed. "What's wrong with Ava? Why is she screaming Cameron's name?" Jack asked. Oh no how am I going to tell him his best friends house is on fire. "Cameron's house is on fire." I said sparing Jack the details. 

***JACKS POV***

"OH MY GOD! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I screamed into the phone. I rushed to get dressed I threw random clothes on. I had to get there. My best friends house was on fire! I ran out of my house jumped into my car. I didn't have time to put on my seatbelt. I slammed on the gas and drove to Cameron's house. By the time I reached his house the house wasn't on fire anymore. I saw Cameron's body being dragged out of the house on a stretcher. He didn't look so good. I walked up to Ava and Jack. "Do they know how it started?" I asked. Ava looked up. "Well, they said that there was gasoline all over the place. I guess they said it wasn't an accident. Somebody purposely set Cameron's house on fire." She said traumatized. She started to play with that charm bracelet Cameron gave her for her birthday. "Is he okay?" I had the nerve to ask. Ava looked horrible when I asked this. "No. He's ..." She couldn't speak. She kept on sobbing. That's when it hit me. Somebody killed Cameron.

__________________________________________________________________

I know you guys probably hate me for killing off Cameron buuuuuuuuut , you should vote and fave and comment :P