Chapter 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

***AVAS POV*** 

"This has to end. Right here right now." He said and raised the gun. At this point, I swear was in slow motion. He pulled the trigger at me. "NO!" Jack said and pushed me aside. The bullet hit him right in the chest. "JACK!" I said and started to run toward Jack. But Taylor got there first and pointed the gun at me. He shot and missed, thankfully. I ran to the kitchen but he grabbed a hold of my hair and yanked me down to the floor. He pointed the gun at me. Thank god I was still flexible because I kicked the gun out of his hand. The gun slid across the floor. He started to walk toward it but I jumped on his back. "Get off bitch!" He said and slammed me against the wall. But I wasn't budging. I started to punch him. He slammed me against a glass bookshelf. He kept on wiggling to try and get me off but it wasn't working. I ended up falling on top of his back while he landed face first on the floor. I glanced at the gun and made a run for it. But Taylor grabbed my foot and I landed face first on to the floor. He climbed on top of me and started to choke me. I started to get scared. I panicked so I kicked him in the balls. He slowly rolled off of me holding his area. I ran for the gun and pointed it at him. He got up slowly and started to walk toward me. I tried to shoot but there was no bullets left. Shit! I ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I said and pointed the knife at him. He started chuckling. "You wouldn't do it. You don't have the guts to do it." He said walking closer. "You wanna bet." I said raising my eyebrows. He inched closer and reached out to my face. "Sweet Ava. If only you knew my feelings for you." He said as his hand reached my neck. His grip started to tighten. Get it together Ava! I couldn't breathe. I dropped the knife. No! Fucking god! "Taylor.... please... don't... do.. this." I whispered because I could barely talk. All of a sudden his grip loosened and he fell to the floor. "Matt!" I said and ran into his arms. "It's okay. He's gone." He said and hugged me. "Lets get out of here." Matt said putting my arm around his neck and helping me out of the house. ".....Ava.....help...me.." I turned around and ran toward Jack. I grabbed Matt's shirt as he handed it to me and put pressure on Jack's wound. "Call 911! NOW!!" I said crying as I held the shirt to the bullet wound. "I....love you.... Ava.." Jack managed to say. " I love you too Jack. But you have to do me a favor and hold on. Please, stay with me." I said as a tear fell. He nodded his head. I hoisted Jack onto my lap and I kept hold of the wound. Minutes later the paramedics came for Jack. "Come on Ava, it's time to go." Matt said. "But Jack..." I couldn't even finish the question. "We'll go to the hospital." I nodded my head and followed Matt outside of our home. I got inside my car and drove off on unknowing path to the hospital.

***MATTS POV***

I sat on the other side of Ava in the waiting room. I haven't heard her talk since what happened. "Ava?" I said and looked at her. Her eyes swollen red from crying so much. Mascara running down her face. Bruises and scratches. "He'll be fine. He'll make it, he's a tough guy." I said and she looked at me as tears swelled up. "Please don't cry. Ava, please." I reassured her and comforted her. "Ava Smith?" I looked at her and got up. I helped her up since she was only just attacked. "How is he, Doc?" I asked the doctor. "He's holding up. But, we aren't sure if he's gonna make it. He's losing a lot of blood. Too much blood for a blood transfusion either." She said with a sad smile. "Is there anything you can do about it?" I heard Ava ask. "I'm afraid not. I'm so sorry we did the best we could. He's expected two days left." the doctor said and walked away. I turned to Ava and gave her a big hug. "I'm so sorry Ava." I said to her as she began to cry. She then pushed me away and started to run.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello guys that was the end. I will be posting an epilogue as soon as I figure out what I want to happen in it :)

SO comment , vote , and fave this story :)

also check out my story "Stalked. Abandoned. Captured." and follow me on here as well

comment what you think about this story :)

love you all xoxo