Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

***TAYLORS POV***

"Did you guys see that girl that is like physically attached to Cam's hip?" asked Matt. "Yeah, she's pretty." said Taylor. Matt turned the t.v on and was about to change the channel when Aaron told him to not to change it. "Breaking news. There was a dead body found strangled to death with a bandana around the victims neck. We do not know the victims name so he is a John Doe. That is all." the reporter said. I started to feel weird. I "checked" my phone and pretended that I got a text from my mom. "Hey guys I have to go. My mom needs me for something." I said eagerly to get out of here. "Okay." they all said in synch. How did they find that body so fast? My phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said. "Did you watch the news?" the girl asked. "Alison, yes. I did." I said annoyed. "Do you know who did it to that poor guy? I wonder why-" I cut her off "Look babe, I'm kind of busy and I have a pounding headache. Can I call you back later?" I asked rubbing my temple in a circular motion. "Uhh... Yeah sure. That's fine. Bye." She said. She sounded hurt but at this moment I kind of didn't care. They are starting to find out what am I going to do? I'm going to get caught....

***AVAS POV***

I was getting ready to do my homework when I got a text. ❤️-hey do you like movies? 💜-yea I love 'em. ❤️-so you should come over then 💜-i don't have a way there ❤️I'm on my way. I hope he'll ask me out. I hate being the one who has to ask first. 30 minutes later , Jack finally arrives to pick me up. I walked out to Jack's car. He opened my door like a gentlemen. I giggled. When we reached inside Jack started to run to his backyard, so I chased after him of course. I caught up to him but we ended up tripping and falling and I landed on top of him. Like face to face, chest to chest. It was totally awkward. He got closer and kissed me. Which made it even More awkward. I kissed back of course. OH MY GOD ! Jack just kissed me. I've been waiting for this. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up so that I was straddling his waist. *AHEM* We quickly stopped and turned around and Jack put me down. "Hey, um Alison. What are , what are you guys doing here?" He asked while he started to blush. He looked so cute when he blushes. "Me and Molly were going to have a sleepover party tonight. Is this your girlfriend? She can sleep over if she wants to." Alison said. Alison had nice curly brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her eyes kind of reminded me of Nash's. "Um.. Yeah that would be awesome. I would just have to go get clothes." I said still blushing. Realizing that Jack didn't correct Alison when she said I was his girlfriend. Jack whispered in my ear, "Beautiful I need to ask you something later okay?". I started blushing to the point were I look like a lobster...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

How do you guys like it ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT FAVE AND VOTE. it would mean a lot.

MAGCON IS LIFE ❤️😍🎀🎀