〔 Chapter 21 〕

<<CHAPTER 21>>

"Upupupu! You've made it, Shirogane!"

"Yup! I made it!" The blue-haired female, Tsumugi Shirogane, answered as she bowed down. "Right on the dot, hm?"

"Yes... it's about time. We're raiding this DICE base, upupupu!" Junko Enoshima snickered as she hugged a black and white bear. "Ohhhh, imagine the despair for the organization when they realize this huge junk of a base had been raided!"

"Hey... why do we have a literal army of Monokumas here?" Tsumugi asked. Outside, she's unbothered, but internally? That's an exception; she's completely nervous.

"Oh? This is a group of thieves with items that can practically destroy our usual Monokumas in seconds! So I decided to bring all the Monokumas that are functional and ready to go!"

"That's plainly a lot of them..."

"It's enough for Monaca to enjoy," a girl in short green hair squealed as she held onto her own Monokuma bear. "Hey, can we start now, Junko?"

'Well, I hope DICE got away because these mechanic bears are practically killers!' Tsumugi puts on her Monokuma helmet and joined the army since dear lord, Junko is watching her like a guard dog!

Monaca stayed behind with Junko while the Queen of Despair herself whipped out a button. She pressed it, and all the Monokumas sprang into action. The door to the base was intentionally built for strong protection, but all it took was about 10 Monokumas to break it down with their impressively long and sharp claws.

Tsumugi left the Monokuma army a couple minutes later and sneaked to the back of the base. No one was there but broken wall chunks, and all it remained was a card with purple and white checkers. The logo on it was DICE, and written in shining silver pen were the words "Escaped!"

Funny enough, Tsumugi knew this wasn't written in the leader's handwriting, considering how awfully neat and familiar it was to her.

'Nice. You've guys done it! Now how am I supposed to get out of this mess??'

.

.

.