Chapter 41: TRUE

"Can you all please keep your distance? You might suffocate her" He said as he kept me safe behind his back.

"I know you all have a lot of questions but our agency will answer them all one by one" Sunghoon announced and we went inside. The guards stopped them from entering.

"I will now go back to work... Oh! You two come with me and Sunghoon please call your manager" My manager said as we followed her from behind.

As we entered their office, we heard a lot of phone calls in the room.

"Everyone hear me out" Our manager announced and they all look at her panicking about what to do.

"These phone calls are all about the dating rumors of this two. Now, I want everyone to answer the call and agree to it." She said as she approached her desk and we stayed at the table.

"Agree to all reporters but do not provide any further details on when, where, and how did they become a couple" She again announces as she tied her hair.

After a few minutes, I saw a written post on our group's official Facebook page, Twitter page, and IG page with our picture saying

"Hello this is BE: Lift lab. We would like to inform you that Enhypen member Sunghoon and Phoenix member Jayviee are dating. All the dating rumors are true. We won't reveal any further details on their relationship to protect the artist's privacy.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the fans who have shown their concerns and support for the new couple. We would also thank those fans who respect our company's power couple.

That's all for today's Announcement. Thank you"

"Sunghoon n!! Sunghoonnnnahhhh!! Are you okay? Did the reporters hurt you?!" my manager said as he checked my body for injuries.

"You're overreacting again," he said as he pushed his manager's head forward.

"It took you a long time to come here when our office is just close to each other" My manager said as she cross her arms.

Sunghoon and I were just looking at them arguing about some stupid stuff.

"If you two act like that then you might end up together," I told them and both of them just glared at me.

"There is no time to joke around you two. You will continue your We Got Married program and the ratings of that program will decide whether we lose our jobs or you two will continue seeing each other but in secret" Sunghoon's manager said.

"Why would our relationship be the cause of your unemployment?" Sunghoon asked them

"Just saying... We will be scolded by our CEO" My manager stated.

"Then can we go out in public holding each other's hands and can do the PDA stuff? Like Public Display of Affection?" Sunghoon asked them

"Of course, you can do that. We already admitted all the dating rumors" our manager said in chorus.

"Then we will go out and do that now," Sunghoon said as he grabbed my hand, dragging me along with him.

"Can you two bring your bodyguards?" They shouted but we just run away to the back door.

"Yah! We are noticeable with these clothes" I told him and he just smiled.

"I have clothes in my car... You can change into it first then I will change into something more like a boyfriend theme than a idol theme" He said as he opened the car.

"Yah! Tae-ri hyung! Get out of the car" Sunghoon said as he opened the door in front. He gave Tae-ri oppa a glare and they waited for me to finish changing.

I actually picked his white hoodie and a white jogging pants. It was a bit to large for me, the pants were touching the floor then the sleeves has about 5 inches extra from my hands.

I was shy when I walk out of the car.

"I'm done.. You can change now" I told him and when he turned around he was stopping himself from laughing.

"This was your clothes" I told him as I crossed my arms.

He then came forward and kissed me in my forehead.

"It looks cute on you though" he said and he kneeled down.

"Let me just fix this" he said and he kneeled down to fix the extra cloth that is touching na floor.

"I can't understand this though... We are almost at the same height but why---" He suddenly kissed me on the lips which made me shut my mouth.

We compared the length of our hands and it was obvious but why did I ask such a silly question.

"I'll go and change now" he said smiling at me and eventually closed the door.

"Tae-ri oppa... Have you seen him half naked?" I asked him and I saw his eyes with some dirty thoughts.

"Why? Have you seen him half naked?" He said raising his eyebrows and started teasing me.

"I have not. That's why I am asking you because it's a bit unfair. You always see him half-naked and I didn't see if how many abs he have" I told him and find myself moving closer and closer.

"Yah!!" Tae-ri said.

"Yah! JV!! Your group mates are here!!" he said while he keeps pushing me.

"I should hide right? But where would I hide??" I asked him and I didn't hesitate to open the door of the car.

It was our only option because the windows are as dark as night. No one can see who's inside.

As I entered I was a bit flustered and the air turned very hot in the moment.

" Wh--what are y-you doing here?" Sunghoon asked me while he was a bit in shock.

"Yah! Shh! For a minute because Bom unnie might see me and I can't go out with you" I told him and he sat beside me and fixed his shirt.

OMG!!! I SAW THAT!!! TOOO MANY PACKS OF BREAD!!!!

I felt my cheeks and my ears turned red.

"I--I think they're coming? Or they're gone now?" He asked me then he suddenly look at me, I felt my heart stopped beating and I feel like I was having a heart attack. He first look at me in the eyes and suddenly fixated on my lips.

He moves closer and fixed my hair first. He then let our nose touch each other and kissed me, his left hand is holding the back of my head and his right hand slips down to my waist.

We didn't even look if they are gone or maybe someone was watching us. It gets intense when I opened my mouth to him. (they call it French kiss) He pulls me closer to him but he wants more.

He eventually carried me on his lap and our kiss gets deeper and deeper. I can feel him breath and can hear him clearly catching his breath. He holds on to my waist hugging me tighter and I was just put my hands on his neck.

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Yah!" I told him while I look at his eyes.

"You two owe me big time" Someone said and swung the door open.