Chapter 56: STOP

We are at the heat in the moment however I felt it. My ears were ringing like crazy, my surroundings are starting to get blurry and distorted. 

"Sunghoon-ah... I think we should stop" I told him as I place my head on his chest and buttoning his shirt back.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"No... Can you just hug me for today?" I said while I am trying to calm myself.

He didn't ask further questions and just hug me. He kissed my shoulder, collarbone, my neck then my forehead. 

"Uhmm..." he push me forward a little bit and he removed his shirt and place it on me.

"You might be cold and I can't seem to put your clothes on since it is far my reach" he said and I just giggled at his reaction.

"Why are you suddenly laughing?" he asked.

"Are you okay exposing your body? Are you not cold?" I asked but he just pulled me on his chest.

"I am confident with my body and I am not cold because you're giving me body heat" he said while he was tapping my back.

In the end... Nothing really happened between us. 

I can't help but feel nauseous and not to mention that I didn't hear what he said because of the ringing happening in my ears continuously.

I fell asleep on his chest but he never disturbed me until I woke up myself.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked him while I rub my eyes but he grab it.

"an hour" he said.

"I am sorry... It must have been uncomfortable because I am heavy" I told him and sat beside him.

"That's okay and you are not heavy at all" he said and kissed my forehead again.

I took my clothes on the floor and removed Sunghoon's polo. I kept my back at him and I was a bit struggling with my bra but he immediately fixed it with a kiss on my shoulder.

"Let's go and have lunch after the movie's finished" he said while he hugs me from the back.

"Okay" I said while I slip my knitted top and he is very clingy as he never let go of me.

-_-_-_-_-_

"Should we go see a doctor after eating?" he asked while he was holding my hand on his arm.

"Nahh. This is fine. I have migraines because I have been up all night finalizing the song I created. By the way, do you want to hear it?" I asked him 

"I would love to hear the songs you created... It keeps my heart calm and warm" he replied with a very joyful expression.

"I should leave a lot of songs for you to hear until you're hair turns gray" I said with a smile.

"It seems like you don't want to be with me for a long time Jayviee, hearing you saying things like that breaks my heart" he said while clenching his fist in his chest.

"Don't be so over dramatic and you don't know that maybe we are not meant to be together any time soon" I replied as I take his fist and put it down.

"You're speaking like we are going to breakup. Even so, I will never let go of you again, I will regret it for life if you did" he replied holding me tightly.

"I'll die soon" I murmured and thankfully he didn't heard that.

"Ohh! Sunghoon-oppa! and Jayviee-unnieee are together! Should we go and have a selfie with them?" I heard them from a distance.

They were shy but they approached us despite that, "Can we please have a photo with the both of you?" they said with sparkling eyes.

"Sure~" I replied and Sunghoon also agreed.

"No matter what unnie~ we will defend your relationship. We reported every malicious comments about you." they said as they hold my hand and I just smiled.

"Thank you very much for supporting us, would you also like our signatures?" I asked them because I know they want to take this opportunity to receive more.

"Can we ask for that unnie?" they asked.

"Of course!" I said happily and there was a crowd piling up but they are shy to approach us.

"This wasn't supposed to be a fan meeting" he whispered but I just smack his arm.

"Okay then... Since I might get scolded after doing this so keep it a secret. I hope everyone cooperates" I said with a sweet smile and they all nod there heads in unison.

"Of course! Unnie~" They said while their eyes were sparkling.

"I think my partner here is getting a bit impatient... I ask for your understanding since we are supposedly on a date. See you all again if we are conducting a concert" I told them and they agreed.

"Where should we go next? You decide" he said while he was waiting for me to hold his arm.

"Hmmm... Can you teach me how to bike? I don't know how" I told him with a pitiful face

"Of course! Maybe I can scold you for being a bad person for once" he said while grinning.

"Then if that is your intention. I will not going to learn biking anymore" I told him while I was pretending to sulk.

"I am just joking! Of course it would be my honor to teach you how to bike." It seems like he really is mocking me. But he is keeping my heart warm for a reason.

"I really love you" I suddenly blurted and he suddenly stood quiet, after a while he was suddenly blushing, even his ears are red.

"Oh? I don't have a responses? You don't really love me do you?" I asked him while I glared and pouted.

"Pfft! hahahah... I was just startled about the sudden I love you from you... But I love you more" he replied while smiling and kissed my forehead.

"Then I love you more than you love me" I replied which made him laugh even more.

"What? Is there something wrong with what I said?" I asked him.

"No~ nothing's wrong with what you said, it's just that you already said that twice today." He told me while he was holding my shoulder.

"What's wrong with saying I love you twice a day? I just love you so I will tell you as many times everyday" I told him and he hold my hand tightly 

"I guess if you do that then I will never ever let you go forever" he said while he kissed the back of my hand. He is very alluring and how come he can seduce me over and over again? Is that even possible? My heart is in trouble when I am with him, I guess I'll have a heart attack soon.