Chapter 55: Full Course Meal

AN: Just a friendly warning... It contains some mature content 😭

-_-_-_-_-_-_

I looked at the sign and it says 'Cine de Chef'. Maybe he wants to watch a movie while eating and feel relax?

When we entered the cinema we picked the seat at the middle and waited for the movie but then he suddenly slide his hands on my knees and suddenly carried me on top of him.

I was in a state of shock when he did that, my heart was beating wildly and the room feels so hot right now.

"Stop it. There are other people who wants to watch a movie too you know" I told him while pushing him down.

"No one will come, I promise" he said while he was sliding his hand on mine. It did tickle me for a moment and then he must be teasing me as a revenge for what I did earlier.

I grinned and said "Then... I will take my share" while I leaned down and kissed him. His eyes widened but then he adjusted himself and place his hand at my waist and the back of my neck. I was startled at his action.

Is he serious? Are we really doing this? For real? I am not ready... But then we are still in a public space.

He was pulling me closer and closer to him. He was pushing his tongue in my mouth and I eventually responded. We were both heating up as his tongue was devouring me like I am the one reason that made him hungry. I pushed him a bit as I can't keep up to his pace.

"What's wrong? Did I do anything wrong?" He asked while we were catching up our breaths. I shake my head and just hug him for a moment.

I suddenly felt something down there and was flustered thinking about it.

I guess he is healthy down there?

"You do know that I am a man too right... Stopping in the heat of a moment takes a while to calm down" he whispered while hugging me.

This time our hearts are beating faster together.

He started kissing my neck and his hand really knows how to move. It is making me think about where did he learn such a smooth moves and is this even his first?

I like it when he caress my weak spots, the back of my ears and sliding his hand to the back of my neck while he kisses my neck and my collarbone.

"Ngh! - - ahh... Sunghoon" I called but he didn't stop.

He removed my topper with his gentle caressing my skin and exposing it because I am just wearing a knitted tank top on me.

I don't really want to do it but why am I doing this? I can't stop it.

"Haaa~ Sun--- Ngh! - - - Sunghoon... Haa~ haa~ stop" I said but he continues to shower me with kisses.

"Just to tell you the truth... I never did intend to do this but you kept forgetting that I am a man" he whispered which tingles my ears.

"I-- if we do this--- then... If we do something like this - - - I-- I don't have any ex--experience on anything... It's quite embarrassing" I said while I cover my face because I know my cheeks are blushing again.

"Pfft!!" he started laughing.

"Then did you think, I have an experience in such a thing?" He asked while he was seriously looking at me.

"Did you not?" I was looking at him.

"Like I said... You took all of my first" he smirked and pulled me in for a kiss again.

This is bad, he is a really hungry predator that wants to devour his prey.

"Shall we continue then?" He said but I didn't even refuse him. Feeling his warm and delicate hands on my waist is so reassuring.

I felt his tongue inside my mouth again and gosh! He never cease to surprise me. Since when did he suddenly been so great in kissing it is not like he is bad at it bad I guess it's adrenaline rush?

I slip my hand on his chest which made him flinch but still continue to kiss me. I removed his jacket and threw it anywhere.

I felt my hands were trembling as I was unbuttoning his shirt but then I eventually got impatient and the buttons went flying to the ground which made Sunghoon giggle.

"I guess, you're a beast that can't be controlled" he whispered and then I also kissed his neck. I left a mark of my own on it and smirked.

"Not fair" he said then he just pulled me again. He is hugging me tightly in his arms which keeps brushing something down there and I felt it.

He supported my head and flip our positions over. He gently place my head on the bed, he removed his polo himself and gosh! He has a really great build.

He started kissing my forehead, eyes, nose, lips then to my neck. He slowly removed my tank top, exposing my bra.

"Can I leave a mark of my own too? Signifying that I own it?" He asked and I just nod at him.

He slowly unclasped my bra and threw it aside. I didn't think that this was really his first time.

He grabbed my breast and played with it using his hands then replacing it with his tongue. I slowly felt him kissing my stomach.

"I really don't want to do this Sunghoon" I told him and he did stop for a moment.

"I wish we can do it after getting married and do it in a proper bed" I said while covering my mouth.

"I--- I'm sorry" he drop his head.

"If you don't want it then you can keep your distance from me for a while. I will control myself" he said while he took my hand away from my mouth and just gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm sorry. I want to do it the proper way" I told him.

"That's okay... It's my fault" he replied.

"But then... Even I can't hold back any longer Sunghoon" I said and immediately covered my face.

"This is so embarrassing" I whispered

I was just wearing a long skirt now. Since he was flustered, his urge to do it has increased than 5 minutes ago... He's like a demon now.

-_-_-_-_

AN: please don't bash me because of this content 😭🙏
Please just leave a comment whether you find it disturbing and I will delete it immediately. I sincerely apologize