Chapter 53: Gloom

"I got this! I am really fine" I told them while I was smiling widely.

"If you're not feeling well then you can just tell us" Jaemin told me while tapping my shoulder

"Nahh~ I can do this" I told them again

We started the shoot again.

"This time you should try falling down and sway your dress" The photographer said and I took his advice. Later on I felt something heavy is pulling me down and eventually fell unconscious again.

-_-_-_-_-_

"Yah! Sunghoon-ahh~. Where are you going?" Heeseung asked while Sunghoon immediately ran out after receiving a news that Jayvie fell unconscious again.

"What's up with him nowadays? I never thought Jayvie will make Sunghoon like that. She's more like his life line" Niki said as they watch him turned his back with a very important practice for their performance in 3 days.

"I'll talk to him" Sunoo volunteered.

-_-_-_-_-_

I feel my body is too heavy but also it feels so light as I felt someone's warm hand holding mine.

"Jayvie~ Please wake up... If I see you like this, I feel that my world is crumbling bits by bits and I am getting swallowed by the darkness again" he said while he was caressing my hand and he was holding me tightly.

How can I possibly leave him like this?

"The moment you left me before was excruciating and I hope this is nothing serious because I don't want you to leave me again after being together again after how many years. I really want to spend my whole life with you until we have wrinkles and gray hair" he said while I can feel that he was smiling when he put my hand on his plump lips.

I can't handle this anymore... Should I just tell him? But I need to make sure that his feeling stabilize. I want to open my eyes.

"I love truly love you Jayvie..." he said.

I should just open my eyes now.

"I love you too Sunghoon-ssi" I said and smiled while looking at him

"Oh... I'm glad you're awake" he said as he hold my cheek, I place my hand on his as I press it on my cheek while smiling at him.

"Why are you here? I thought you're busy with you're upcoming performance?" I asked him but his expression turned sad again.

"Can't I be here? As soon as Bom-unnie told me that you collapsed, I can't put my heart at rest and ran out of the practice room. Is there something wrong with your health these days? You also seem to lost a lot of weight and---" I stopped him from talking further

"I am okay... It's just that I can't seem to digest the food" I said while I smiled and hold his cheek this time.

"Wait here and I will go buy a me---" I stopped him again and pouted

"Sunghoon-ahh~" I said holding his hand tightly.

"Hmm?" he replied

Should I tell him?

"I am si---- What do you think of us get married tomorrow?" a sudden question came from my mouth and  the room turned silent while we were just staring at each other.

What was that? That's so embarrassing. I can't tell him that I am sick but that came out from nowhere.

He then suddenly hold my hand tightly "How about getting married now?" he asked and it made the room even more silent as we can hear the clock ticking

I suddenly burst out laughing to ease the awkwardness between us.

"Should we call the priest then?" I joked and he is so serious.

"I am just joking Sunghoon-ahh~ we can take our time being a couple and settle down in our thirties?" I told him with an innocent smile.

I can't reach that age

"Is getting married to me early a bad idea?" he said while I saw him drop his head.

"It is not a bad idea but if we get married early then you would suffer a great loss" I told him.

"I don't care about the losses. I care about you the most in this world" he replied and those words gave a comfort to my heart.

"We can plan that later Sunghoon-ahh~ Marriage is not an easy topic, I want to get married to you too but we have so much time with us" I lied but I guess he can see through me because his face seems like he doesn't trust me.

I don't have that much time left

"Okay~ but please take care of yourself Jayvie, because I will not forgive myself if your health is declining at an alarming rate" he replied

No one can read me the best but sunghoon.

"You should go back Sunghoon-ahh~ I will call you later and give you an update I promise" I said.

"Okayyyy~" he said and he can't seem to leave me.

"Do you have somethi---" he stopped me from talking by kissing me.

As our lips met, there was an immediate warmth that enveloped me, a gentle exchange of breath that spoke volumes. In that tender moment, his touch conveyed a depth of affection, each caress a testament to the love we shared. It was as if time stood still, allowing us to savor every sensation, every heartbeat synchronized in harmony. Our embrace was not just a meeting of lips but a merging of souls, where passion intertwined with tenderness, creating a blissful connection. In that kiss, we found solace, reassurance, and an unwavering bond that whispered of a love that knew no bounds.

"See you soon, my love" he whispered which tickles my ears and smiled at him, making me kiss his cheek as a response.

"You should go Sunghoon" I said and watch his back while he exits the room.

Bom came in and she was crying again.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I feel like we should tell him sooner than later. I hate to see him destroy himself after yo--- I don't want to say it but please consider telling him as soon as possible Jayvie. I can see him all smiling and he's the most happiest when he's with you" she said holding my hand again.

"I can't tell him now. I didn't muster up my courage yet" I replied and drop my head.

"You know when someone like that experienced such a relationship like yours? It is bound that one can destroy himself because of a disappearance of someone he or she loves the most in the world? He considers you as someone like his battery and his life." she advices

I know I am being selfish right now but I will tell him soon I promise.

-_-_-_-_

AN: Hey! everyone, it has been a long time and I hope you forgive me for not updating as soon as possible. I will make sure to update this book once or twice a week.