Niky The Swan

The room was filled with air that we both shared. As we sat there surrounded by silence. No one else, but yet our eyes did not meet. Aware of his presence I found my mind wondering who he was. I felt like I knew him but yet I didn't. Lost in my own thoughts I did not hear my name being called until someone was tapping on my shoulder
"Ms.Niky Swan" I finally heard somebody say, I quickly snapped to reality and his eyes were on me as the assistant called my name for my job interview. I slowly got up and walked over to the door. I looked over and for the first time in two hours, our eyes met and I realized why he looked so familiar and I dropped eye contact. As I made my way to the room where my interview was being held. Sitting behind the desk was the famous fashion designer Brooklyn B. My resume lay on the desk in front of her.
"Take a seat Ms. Swan" I did as she said but I couldn't stop thinking about the man in the waiting room. I then quickly relized who he was. His name is Jacob Montaz the prince of RoseDale.
So why was he at a job interview for Brooklyn B. and not at his castel having people wait on him hand and foot.
Once again I was in my own little world when I heard someone saying my name I snapped back to reality. Brooklyn B. was staring at me, I guess waiting on me to answer her question, which I did not hear her ask.
"Ms. Swan if you are not going to take this interview seriously then you can leave" I looked at her then down at my feet and back at her and finally said
"Ms. B, I need this job. I have a desire for fashion. It's what I want to do with my life and nothing else. If I didn't have fashion growing up I honestly don't know if I would be here today. It helped me through some really hard times, and since you have become a designer you have been my role model. So please give me another chance. I can take this seriously because this is who I am and what I want to do with my life, so please" I looked back down with tears in my eyes not knowing what to do or say next so I just sat there looking at my feet.
"Ms. Swan your resume is outstanding it says here that you went to the top schools of RoseDale"
"Yes Ma'am like I said I want to make the best of my life and I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer" as I was looking in her eyes it hit me full on that I was sitting in front of my role model and she was talking to me. As the time flew by we were laughing, smiling, and even crying together.
Three hours later we exchanged numbers and I couldn't believe it, My role model liked me and we were friends. I walked back to the waiting room with a smile on my face. I hoped nothing would take this day away from me or make it a bad day. As I approached the door and opened it, there he was the prince of RoseDale looking at me.