Jalen Fisher The Bad Boy

So I watched as Brooklyn and Jacob left. I'm not sure where they are going and don't really care because they left me with nothing to do. So seeing as I basically have the day off I go to work on my motorcycle. As I'm working on my bike I realize that I have the girl with fawn hair and blue eyes stuck in my head. Her name echoed in my head Niky Swan. I just hope that she doesn't fall for the wrong things and I hope she will be okay. I didn't get much work done before the twins got back. When they got out of the car I could tell both of them were not themselves, they were sad.

"Hey guys where did y'all go?" It's a normal question for me to ask because we are normally close and talk about a lot of things. I may not be a part of the family by name or blood but I was raised with the twins and they became like the siblings I didn't have.

"No where." Brooklyn states while walking away not even giving me a glance. So I try with Jacob.

"Hey Mr. Jacob wanna help me work on my bike?" Normally this is what we do in our free time. We have fixed many cars and bikes together. We loved working on stuff like that together.

"No. I'm going to go to my room." he states walking away. So yeah there was definitely something wrong but what? I don't know what happened when they were gone but I chose not to concentrate on it and instead pushed everything out of my head and focused on fixing my bike.