Swamp

Louisa's p.o.v

Somehow Mikey went ahead from all of us and we're all falling through the next portal already, first fell Mikey as he screamed. Then it was Raph, Leonarsam, April, me and Donnie, Casey and lastly was Renet as I notice what we're in. I furrow my eyebrows at the sight of all this swampy water, I stick my tongue out in disgust. Raph literally had some of the water in his mouth as he had to spit it out which made April groan in disgust. Though I look to my left and see Mikey swimming around in the water, I move my hand in it a bit.

It reminds me a bit of how it was with trudging through the sewer water 'it's just this water is much cleaner.. yeah, I'm joining him.' I smile to myself as I float on my back and start swimming around with Mikey, he giggles a bit at me. We're just swimming around as the group talks- "dropped in a swamp!? That's gross, yo" Casey complained. "Not to mention in the middle of nowhere?! Thanks a lot, Renet!" Raph says upset at her. Renet nervously says "sorry, guys - I should've set the time-scepter for dryer ground."

April spoke up with "has anyone seen Mikey and Louisa?.." we start to swim by them, Mikey's laughing a bit as I giggle a bit. "I'm kinda into this swampyness, dudes" Mikey says as we swim, so I hum in agreement as we still swim. I add "this kinda feels like home... but cleaner!" Casey chuckled a bit at this as we're still swimming. Leo sounds serious now "where and when the heck are we, Renet?" "We're in... Transylvania" she answered after a second. 'Wait a minute... Hotel Transylvania-' my eyes widen as I realize who we're getting to deal with.

I stop swimming as I stand up and float out of the water, instantly I go onto the tree that Leo and Sam are on before doing one quick motion. That got the water off of me as I look down at Renet "in the year 1300!" She says happily. She's looking at the scepter for some reason- "isn't this super cold!?" She says, still happy. Sam growls in disgust before glaring at me- I got some swamp water on her, so I nervously laugh. She tried to hit me, but I quickly dodge thanks to my powers which made her hiss at me annoyed.

Leo gently grabs her hand as he pulls her to follow Renet, April and Casey follow as Donnie raised an eye-ridge at Renet. "You mean cool- and no, it is not cool" Donnie answers as he picks me off from the tree and carries me. I softly smile up at him as he continues with "Transylvania at this time is a dangerous place to be in." Raph softly screamed as Mikey says "Transylvania? Isn't that next to New York??" I think that over. Didn't have to think for long though "that's Pennsylvania, dumby" Raph says annoyed.

The sound of us trudging through the water echoes softly before I hear a faint howl- 'werewolf?' I think to myself as the group keeps walking. Once we're at dry land I jump out of Donnie's hold and look at Renet as he looks around. "Okay, before we go anywhere and hunt down Savanti.. we better try and blend in a little" Renet tells us. She stuck the scepter into the ground before taking off her helmet and she pulled off her hood. 'She still has her hair in those braids' I think as she smiles with her eyes closed, April softly scoffed.

I side smirk as I cross my arms "she thinks she's all that..." April mumbles, so I softly elbow her saying "yeah, that's how I felt about you." Her eyes widen at that as I hear a soft thud, looking over I see Mikey on the ground before he got up instantly. He went over by Renet saying "oh, hey~" I chuckle before Sam just groans annoyed. "Mikey!" She scolds him and grabs him by his mask tails and pulls him away from Renet. He softly screamed as she kept her hold on him, her eyes slowly starting to glow red.

Mikey finally got her hold off of him and Leo keeps her close as Renet says "hm.. you guys better blend in too - step aside, ice-wielder. You all have to look the part as wicked, rocking, monster slayers - woo!" The scepter glows a bit. Casey and I hiss as we had to block our view, when the light died down I look at the group. They're all in what looks like thick coats - Leo has some type of shooter in hand, Casey has the same type of shooter. Though his is attached to his arm thanks to some little buckles, April has what looks like a cross necklace.

'What's up with the cross?..' I think as I go over and poke the middle of it- out popped a wooden stake and it's still on the cross. My eyes widen as April chuckles saying "woah, that's pretty cool" Sam on the other hand is just in an outfit. Mikey has a necklace on (it doesn't look like April's) and he also has a little shooter on his arm. Leo gasped as he says "awesome! Oh, this is so rad!! I feel like Van Helsing, but way cooler than him. Actually, way more cooler than Van Helsing" Sam chuckled softly before softly elbowing him.

Everyone was checking out how they look as I finally take my hood off and breathe in the night air- 'some of my senses are heightened. Nice' Raph laughed happily as Mikey says "woahh, check it out!" Then Raph screamed in pain. "Oops" "Mikey!!" Raph is now chasing Mikey as I walk over to Donnie who's looking up a bit. He's smiling at his hat as he adjusts it a bit "ooo, liking the hats" I smile at this and flick it forward. He chuckles a bit and adjusts it back to how it was before flicking my forehead softly.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever