"go... east"

Louisa's p.o.v

With that Leo says "come on, team - we gotta find Dracula before Savanti does.. and stake him through the heart" now we're back to walking. I keep my head down (while keeping my tail in the coat) along with Casey as we walk with the group before going up some stairs. Raph was a bit behind the rest of us as we walked, the sun's behind us which is why I looked up. Above looks like houses surrounded by fog as a crow caws a bit, so I huff at the sound and looks of this place. "Woah, what happened here?" Donnie asks before April says "the whole village is.. abandoned."

In the distance I start hearing someone coming, I pull Leo a step back before the carriage gets here and some of the group had to step away. One of the horses neigh while going up on their hind legs, scaring Mikey into falling back. "My friends, do not remain here - this town was consumed by the plague" a voice with an accent says. His accent was thick and almost sounds like your stereotypical- my eyes widen as I lift my head up a bit more. His eyes look dark brown, it's hard to see him though within the dark carriage 'wow, he's so bad at hiding it.'

Then he adds "I recommend going east" Raph takes a few steps forward by mine and Leo's side saying "that voice..." I look back at him. My eyes widen as I remember him being bitten by Dracula himself 'maybe he was already bitten.' I look back at Dracula "thank you, sir - but we're going west, to Dracula's castle" Renet informs him. Growling I went to jump at his carriage but was held back, looking I see Leo as I struggle in his hold. Dracula just kept talking though "do not be foolish, child - that way lies.. death" the look in his eyes though.

I stop struggling as I feel myself stiffen "yes.. yes, we should go... east" Raph and I say before I blink a few times and hard swallow. Taking back control of myself I watch as the carriage goes away, so I tear myself out of Leo's hold. "What was that!?" He yells at me as Sam even hits me in the back of the head, so I hiss at them. I didn't get to say anything though as Raph takes a few steps forward and says "not feeling so-" and he drops down. He pukes a bit making me groan in disgust as April gagged at the sight "that's just gross" she says as she takes a step back.

Mikey and Renet went to his side in an instant, I kneel down by his side and face away from the sun as I power up my hand and put it on his forehead. He sighs in relief as Renet says "he's sick" then he decides to say a smart remark "ya think?" Sam chuckles a bit. The scepter starts to softly glow a bit randomly, so I help Raph to his feet and hold him back from the group. They weren't paying attention as I look Raph in the eyes, he's looking at me a bit confused. "Raphael, listen up and listen closely... you were bitten by Dracula last night" I whisper softly.

He tilts his head as I continue "we'll talk later, I think Casey has heightened senses from being a vamp" Raph just groans as he almost falls. I help him stay up though as Renet walks past us and towards a certain direction, so we follow. Mikey took over with helping Raph walk as I get held in the back of the group by Casey. He's narrowing his eyes at me saying "what were you gonna tell Raph?.." I adjust my hood as I don't look at him. Though I finally answer with "don't worry about it, Jones..." with that we are now walking up to two people.

I softly elbow Casey and mumble "keep head down, they might know of vamps" he nods once and we both keep our heads down. Renet speaks up to the two saying "uh, excuse us!.." it got quiet for a second before the man sounds distressed. "W-What?- monsters are these?!" He asks scared, I chuckle at this "great disguises, Renet. They blend right in" Sam says a bit annoyed, so Renet steps up saying "please, sir! Put away your blade. These are friendly goblins from the far realms" April steps up saying "they're our guardians."

Mikey helps Raph sit down and he groans softly, so I nervously bite my lip 'it must be different with being bitten straight by Dracula. Casey and I were bitten by people already turned' I think to myself as I realize I could be accidentally showing my teeth. It sounds like someone's coming over as the man worriedly calls out for the woman. I can't really understand his accent all that well, but she walked towards Raph saying "poor adorable creature. Father, this one is not well" the man responds with "we must take care of ourselves first, Esmeralda."

His response got me growling softly which is why Casey softly elbowed me before Renet says "will this help you, kind sir?" The sound of coins got my attention. Risking the chance of getting us caught as vampires I move my eyes a bit as I keep my head down. Renet has four coins in her hand which got the man smiling "so much gold - I thank you, strangers. My name is Vulko and this is my daughter Esmeralda, we are.. travelers looking for work." I side smile as I see we finally got him on our side 'money does work wonders... apparently.'

April steps up by Renet's side saying "I am April, this is Renet, Louisa, Sam and Casey... while these are the ninj-" "goblins. They're goblins" Renet interrupts April as she motions to behind them at us, so I look back down. April nervously laughs a bit as I think I hear one of them even snort before Vulko also chuckles a bit. "Come my new friends, let us hurry - we must reach our village before nightfall" Vulko says when he got done laughing. Donnie gently set his hand on my shoulder as he gets us to walk towards Renet, so I still keep my head down.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever