Vampirette?

Louisa's p.o.v

"Wow, what is that gadget, Renet?" Donnie asks a bit fascinated by the little pouch, she answers with "it's a Chronus wallet. It can produce money from any time period" I look up at her saying "woah, future tech's so cool." With that we're all trying to fit within the wagon that the family is travelling in, but April had to be out with Mikey and Vulko. That didn't sit right with me, but I just gently held Donnie's hand as we're all still trying to check on Raph. The ride so far has felt slow... "we must all be wary; Transylvania has become very dangerous over the years" Vulko warns us.

Then he adds "a great evil has come upon this land" Esmeralda opens up one of Raph's eyes which made me hard swallow. 'Hopefully she can't tell if someone's been bit' I think to myself as she starts to name things off. "His paleness, his eyes.. the marks on his neck! He's been bitten by the evil one!" She informs us. Donnie squeezed my hand a bit as he softly gasped under his breath, Leo gasped too as Sam groans. The wagon comes to a stop as she yells out "you're kiddin me!" Vulko looks back through the window though.

He looks at us saying "what!? He turns into a vampire?! And the sun is soon to set" 'oh wow, thanks for your concern, dude.' I start growling and Sam had to softly elbow me this time, Leo then looks forward at the guy. "Is there anything we can do, Vulko?" Leo asks which made him respond with "perhaps. But first and foremost, he must not bite anyone or he will become a full vampire" 'okay, noted.' Mikey then looks back with a bit of a smile saying "oh, snap!" I look down at Raph a bit worriedly.

During the ride Donnie starts to whisper in my ear "can't you do anything, honeybee?.. I mean, you helped Casey" I look over at Casey. He has his eyes narrowed at me a bit "right??" Donnie asks again since he noticed his look. I hover my hand over my mouth as I whisper "yeah, but we were bit by randoms that were already turned. Raph was bit by the Dracula, I don't know how that will go..." Donnie makes a bit of a worried sound before looking back at Raph. A bit of time had to go by and we also had to switch up the seating arrangements for some reason.

Now I'm outside with Vulko and Donnie on the wagon as Renet and Leonarsam are in front with lights as we still go slowly. Sam speaks up with "alright, we roll in and straight up stake Dracula..." Leo sighs as he nods once. Then he says "let's just hope Savanti hasn't made it there yet" in the distance I hear growling. I softly growl as I glare at the direction it came from, but Donnie gently scratched the back of my head. That got me a bit distracted as Casey says "we're gonna lose Raph at this rate, yo."

Donnie nods as he says "can't you take us back in time to before he was bitten?" Renet then answers with she needs to save power. Though I slowly take off my hood as I move Donnie's hand and breathe in the fresh air. Vulko then says "my necklace of wolfsbane keeps both vampires and werewolves away from me." 'Okay, that just tells me to keep my distance from him-' "you got another one of those for me?" Mikey interrupted my thoughts. Vulko then just answers with the simple "no" which made Mikey softly groan at that since he's scared.

April then screams a bit before Mikey screams loudly and I hear a bit of a hissing sound "chill out, dude!!" Casey yelled. The sound died down before I hear a soft thud and more hissing, my eyes widen as I look back in the wagon. Raph's down on the floor with a garlic necklace around him, Casey has his back against the back of the wagon. April has her back against the side of the wagon as Mikey and Esmeralda look down at Raph. Though Esmeralda says "the neophyte vampire is not fully a vampire yet!" 'Huh.. that's a new one.'

Mikey looks at her saying "he's like a vampirette?" I chuckle a bit at this before she looks up at Casey and she gasps as she falls back. "He-He is turned!" Esmeralda yells while pointing at Casey, so I shake my head and set my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me as her eyes widen- 'shoot, forgot I'm one too' she was about to scream. Though I spoke first "wait! I have a strong power, I fought against him! I-I helped Casey too." Esmeralda got a bit closer to me- probably testing if I'd try to bite her through the window.

Once she seen I wasn't moving she looks back down at Raph saying "the garlic will keep him docile... for now" 'docile means asleep. That one I know' the wagon's back to moving and everything as we're still going slowly. I keep my look forward in case of anything that's probably gonna happen since I heard that growling earlier. A different sound got my attention... it sounds like soft trotting of hooves against the stone- but it's not our horses. My eyes widen as the sound gets louder and I even hear a bit of a roar too, so I jump up on the wagon.

Looking back there is what looks like the headless horseman, I hard swallow as my jaw drops 'okay, I might be a bit scared of that. Mutants and Shredder, I'm used to- but anything paranormal like this... yeah, I want out of this.' My thoughts got my feet to freeze onto the wagon and I struggle with getting loose out of my own binding. Donnie looks up at me before realizing what happened and looks back himself before making a confused sound. "Hold on!" Vulko yells as we're now going faster- the horseman still followed right after though.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever